Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

§ 6. Fremtræder svaret som akcept, men stemmer det ikke med tilbudet, ansees det for avslag i forening med nyt tilbud.

Dette gjælder dog ikke, hvis avsenderen av akcepten gaar ut fra, at den stemmer med tilbudet, og tilbyderen maa forstaa dette. I saa fald skal han, hvis han ikke vil godta akcepten, uten ugrundet ophold gi den anden part meddelelse om det. Ellers ansees avtale for sluttet med det indhold, akcepten har.

Lenke til kommentar

Jeremy

-Was crazy for ketchup. He would put it on everything, and then fill a slot of the tray with it, so he could dip the already ketchuped food in it. "I'll have some ketchup with extra ketchup" became our saying for him. Not only did he put ketchup on his food, dip the ketchup covered food in more ketchup, but he would eat the remaining ketchup off the tray by holding the tray to his face and licking it up.

-Was in love with my girlfriend. He displayed his erect penis to her on so many occasions, she stopped getting mad. She described it like I'd describe goatse. Eventually you see it so many times, you just become desensitized to it. After the first time, she told the entire school about how small his dick was, and when the other girls would tease him, and say "Jeremy, can I see how small ur package is?" he would reply with "Its only for *name redacted* to see!"

-One day my girlfriend was taking a make up test in the resource room. Since I wanted to get out of C++ and spend some time with her, I got the resource room teacher to excuse me so I could help Jeremy with his homework. Eventually it came time to use a calculator. He tells me to grab the calculator out of his backpack. I open it up, and see a little yellow package. "What's this?" I ask. "NO!" Jeremy yells as he tries to shut his backpack. Too late. I had yanked a maxi pad out of his backpack, and everyone was laughing. His face got beat red, and without anyone saying anything, he ratteled off the following excuses, one after another, with about a 2 second pause in between.

"I don't even know what it is!"

"Its not mine!"

"Someone put it there!"

"Its *my girlfriend's name*'s"

My girlfriend turned around, and said "Jeremy. I use tampons." and everyone started howling. Jeremy started laughing too. Another guy in the room asked Jeremy what he was laughing at. His reply was "*Zander's girlfriend's name* uses tampons! AHAHAHAHA" And everyone pretty much hit the floor laughing.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...