Gå til innhold

Assassin's Creed informasjonstråd

Anbefalte innlegg

Har mine tvil, ser liksom ikke helt for meg at en demo skulle bli annonsert på youtube av en mystisk bruker. I tillegg tror jeg det ville krevd veldig mye tid å lage en demo av AC, siden alt er basert på frihet, ergo måtte en ha brukt masse tid på å lage murer, som igjen ville ødelagt mye av ideen bak spillet.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg mannet meg opp og sendte et ydmykt brev til JadeRaymond-brukeren på Youtube, og fikk dette hyggelige svaret tilbake:

It is okay. I get a bunch of messages on here and normally do not reply to them. I made a youtube account to put up some videos for friends, of friends, some partying, etc. and to see what fans were saying about some of the games we are working on. I am the Jade Raymond known to the gaming world. I normally keep a low profile when spending time on the internet, but have posted on message boards before under the name IBJade, and use that for my Xbox. I was active on the Electric Playground forums, and from what I hear somebody has been posting as me on the GameFAQs forums. You are right, there are imposters, and unfortunately people do not have a life and have extra time on their hands.

There is a demo planned but we are not sure exactly when it will come out. It is probably going to be a after the game comes out deal. When the gaming outlets like Gamespot, IGN, G4 have the news you will know.

Also, I love Norway. I went there back in 2003 and spent some time in Oslo and it was tons of fun. It is great to see fans from all over the world. The game is going to be incredible and you will have a lot of fun with it.

It was nice hearing from you, have a great day.

:)

What a woman! :love:

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg svarte på meldingen jeg fikk fra J. Raymond i går, og nå nettopp fikk jeg svar på denne. Jeg spurte blant annet om når eksakt AC blir utgitt etc etc, og nevnte at det ikke var nødvendig for alle spill å ha en demo.

Hehe, normally I do not reply this quick but we are having a short work day today over here. I do agree, some games really do not need a demo, and one thing I laugh about is games that are over-marketed and when the review copies go out the game turns out to be a less than promised gaming experience. I played Lair for the Playstation 3 and it was fun. It was also a tad difficult. The reason I mention this is that you see a lot of companies release demos for good games to help with their hype, but when a game gets bad reviews, and has a bad reputation you almost never see a demo. I feel this is a move by the publishers to hope that fans will jump into the game and realize it was over promised. That way they still get their sales.

You will not find that with Creed at all. We really put a ton of polish onto this game and regardless if the demo comes out on time, or not at all the game will still do well, and you are right, we almost do not need one. That unfortunately is out of my control. Quality assurance is huge for us, and I do not want to call out EA, but with them trying to acquire us it has a bunch of us worried that our lack of quality may end up suffering.

On a side note, I was around the office yesterday and got a chance to see the Splinter Cell Conviction work they are doing and that too is going to be awesome. So if your a fan you also have that to look forward to. We are also hard at work on a new title already, I think that news will come in a few months, but my lips are sealed.

Thanks again for the support

J. Raymond.

--

Svar på releasedato etc i en melding som ble sendt rett etter ovenstående:

Also, for your last question. The game is on track to be finished in the next few weeks. It will be out on the 13th for N.A. I am not sure how that works for you over in Norway.

Tja, hva kan jeg si? Jeg er overbevist :)

Endret av tOmma-
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...