Gå til innhold

Hvordan scamme en scammer!

HilRam

Anbefalte innlegg

For å gjøre en lang historie kort, så har jeg blitt kontaktet pr. mail fra en (tilsynelatende) russisk skjønnhet som var interessert i å bli kjent med en mann fra vesten, da russiske menn stort sett drakk som noen svamper, var konemishandlere, utro osv. osv.

Det skader jo ikke å være høflig, så jeg sendte et hyggelig brev tilbake. Som jeg hadde mistanke om, viste det seg å være en helproff scammer, som sendte ut bilder i hytt og pine, og ble "stormforelsket" i meg etter et par emails. Ha, ha!

Slikt må man jo bare dra så langt som mulig, og underveis har jeg både erklært min gjensidige kjærlighet og forelskelse, samt slått en liten skrøne for en drøy uke siden at jeg hadde vunnet storgevinst i lotto! Som ventet kom brevet at hun trengte penger for å bestille billetter og skaffe visum (hun korresponderer nok med mange fler enn meg, for hun hadde et øyeblikk glemt at vi "skulle møtes i Moskva"....)

Uansett har jeg nå sendt henne to turer ned i banken, siste gang med beskjed om å få hennes bank til å kontakte DNB Nor... :p Det er jo godt å gi henne litt mosjon, hun sitter sikkert alt for mye stille foran PC-skjermen. ;)

Jeg legger ved et bilde som viser at photoshop-skillsene med hell kan finpusses litt...:

for_you.jpg

Her er siste mailutveksling mellom oss, til allmenn glede og fornøyelse:

[email protected] wrote:

hello my dear love at last I to receive from you the letter. I very

much pleasure to hear from you news. I very much love you and as soon

as I shall receive money to reserve the ticket, and to go in Moscow.

So soon we shall together my love, I shall do all quickly as far as it

probably.

I to understand from your letter that you to send me of money, it is

magnificent, but some information is necessary for me about you that

without problems to receive money. The earlier you to give me her, the

earlier I can receive your transfer. Write to me:

your full name,

a home address,

Exact quantity of money which you me to send.

and it is desirable that I had control number of translation (MTCN)

Please give me this the information, I shall copy her on a sheet of a

paper and to go with it in bank. I hope it will not borrow a lot of

time, and send to me a copy of the form which to you distances in the

Western Union even better.

I wait from you for the fast letter, I like and I grieve about you

yours forever Elena

Mitt svar:

Lovely, lovely Elena!

I just found out that a little surprise awaits you!

As I completed the money transfer (i was a little tired - had not slept that night... thinking about you instead!) i made a little mistake.

As we had already discussed, i should transfer 1250 dollars, and i thought i typed 1250,00 dollars, but I did not type the comma!

So, actually, I transferred not 1250,00 but 125000 dollars to to your account!

No problem, you can always give them back to me when we meet in Moscow, my lovely Elena! We can discuss our future together, perhaps you could find a nice hotel. (I am a little short on money now, as you can imagine...) Maybe you could do me the courtesy of booking some airplane tickets too?? :)

OK, the details:

(your full name,)

Jon Hardet Moromeddeg

(a home address)

Tatt ved nesenveien 101

4050 Duharblittlurt

NORWAY

(Exact quantity of money which you me to send.)

125000 US DOLLARS!

and it is desirable that I had control number of translation (MTCN)

I will have to check that. I used the norwegian bank DNB Nor for the transaction.

You can check with them.

Contact form:

https://www.dnbnor.no/person/webform/kontak.../webform_1.html

Phone number: Switchboard: +47 915 03000

Lovely Elena! I am thinking about you all the time now - I just CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

When can we make the trip. Should we perhaps meet next weekend? I can not sleep because I think about only you! And when I finally fall asleep I dream of you!

Love you forever.

Yours truly

- Jon

Hennes svar:

hello, I to receive your letter, I want to tell to you that you seems

are dared over me, you could not send me 125000 through the western

union, it is not real. If that is a pity to you of money and tell. I

ask you send money through the WESTERN UNION, I to go to bank and to

me to tell there that from you what transfers were not, I ask check up

all well and make all correctly, or you any more do not want that I

was near to you!? In bank I to learn 3 address the western union in

your city:

FEXCO MONEY TRANSFER AS

GALLERIET / OSLO CENTRAL BUS STATION

SCWEIGAARDS GT 6

OSLO, OSLO, 0185

TEL ^ 80018666

WESTERN UNION BANK

GRONLAND TORG

SMALGANGEN 43

OSLO, 0134

TEl ^ 0080033443355

SPAREBANKEN OST

SEILDUKSGT 23

OSLO, 0553

Tel ^ (4781548050

Try to make it, I believe you. Also know that bank DNB we do not have

in Russia their representation. Use the Western Union or MoneyGramm/.

Also I ask you write to me every day. Do not scoff over me, I do not

want to look as a silly woman. I wait for the letter!

Elena

Mitt siste svar:

But Elena, what are you saying!

Do you hold me for a dishonest man? Have I not

declared my love for you all the time, and now this!

Do you not know how the bank system in Norway works??

You transfer from your own bank, and it goes through

the normal channel! Is this not good enough for you??

I don't want to drag my ass down to western union to

send you EVEN MORE money than I already have!

Actually, I would need you to buy me the airplane

tickets, because that was almost all I had, even after

winning the lottery! (Stupid mistake to forget the

comma!!)

Anyway, the transaction goes from my bank (DNB Nor) to

your bank (Western Union) via wire-transfer.

Automatically.

You can always visit your bank and make THEM contact

DNB Nor in Norway, they should be able to get the

details!

I am deeply hurt that you doubt me like this! :(

Your friend and lover

-Jon

Jeg fikk da en beklagelse fra henne, der hun forsikret meg om sin dypfølte kjærlighet og store savn bla bla, samt at hun skulle ned og snakke med banken sin neste dag. :) Hun har nok fått tak i noen på DNB Nor som har fått lest opp (og oversatt) mitt "navn" og "adresse", som har gitt henne en god overraskelse. Hehe, hun sto nok der i skranken og følte seg temmelig dum, ja. :D

What goes around, comes around! ;)

Det får være helgeunderholdningen så langt. Det har ihvertfall gitt meg mer enn én god latter!

-HilRam

PS. Det virker som det er en del naive, enslige europeiske menn her i verden, ja.Dama har visstnok vært på ferde før. Et kjapt google-søk brakte meg HIT!

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Det var jo innlysende, da! Den megababen som blir forelsket i meg på bakgrunn av 3 emails? Hvis ikke det ringer en bjelle da, så er det på tide å få sjekket det ene og det andre... :ermm:

Tydeligvis er det mange som har gått fem på, ref. link i min første post.

* Google is your friend! *

Lenke til kommentar

Har nettopp sendt flg. brev til Russland:

Subject: How are you my love?!!

Lovely Elena, not a day goes by without me thinking about you!

Have you got the money? I can not wait to see you! Should I tell my boss at work that I will be taking next week off, and spend it in Moscow with you??

Please let me know, you have the money, right?

This night i dreamt that you came to me through the ceiling, ascending like an angel from Heaven! I was so touched by this dream, that I awoke in the middle of the night, my tears flowing. Oh, it was such a beautiful dream, you were so lovely and finally in my arms!

But when I woke up you were not there and I was soooo sad! :( Please let me know when you have the money, so that you can book the tickets and we can finally meet!

My love! My joy! My pride!

Elena, I love you forever!!!

- Jon

Tilgi at det virker noe overdrevet, jeg prøver å holde det i samme stil som henne. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

haha, har akkurat moret meg med en helt lik scam-mail:

Engelsken er skrevet jalla med vilje hvis noen lurte.

Her er den første mailen jeg mottok:

from Liubow <[email protected]> hide details Feb 24

to [email protected]

date Feb 24, 2007 7:48 AM

subject is it you? Liubow here

Do not ignore me please,

I found your email somewhere and now decided to write you.

Let me know if you do not mind. If you want I can send you some pictures of me.

I am a nice pretty girl. Don't reply to this email.

Email me direclty at [email protected]

Her er svaret jeg sendte:

from xxx <[email protected]> hide details Feb 26

to [email protected]

date Feb 26, 2007 8:47 PM

subject HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

mailed-by gmail.com

CHECHJEMACH!!

ME BE ANDRJEW ME FROM SERBIA. ME LOOK FOR HOT GIRL TO MARRY AND HAVE CHILD WITH

MAYBE ARE U INTERESTED AND IM COME FROM SERBIA TO YOUR COUNTRI AND MAKE CHILDES!!

ME NOT VERY RICH BUT ME GOT JOB AS ANT SLAYER, NOT SO MUCH PAYED BUT IM MAKES GET FOOD IN TABLE AND DRINK IN WEEKENS!!

IM BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

REGARDS ANDRJEW!!

Fikk svar tilbake:

from Liubow <[email protected]> hide details Mar 4

reply-to Liubow <[email protected]>

to xxx <[email protected]>

date Mar 4, 2007 11:08 AM

subject Re: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

Hello stranger :-)

I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.

It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.

I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.

The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.

I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but

I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest

me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.

So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me

to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from

the USA when she worked there for 12 months, too.

She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.

She was very tired of course but made very good money there.

It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I

look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any

nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love

and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and

I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.

Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.

I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I

have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get

to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.

I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!

I wrote to you with [email protected]

Now I write you from my personal mailbox [email protected], please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.

Kiss you , Liubow (this is my real name)!

Skrev dette tilbake:

from xxx <[email protected]> hide details Mar 4

to Liubow <[email protected]>

date Mar 4, 2007 5:32 PM

subject Re: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

mailed-by gmail.com

Hello Nice To Hear From You!1!!

Im was very suprised when mi got your mail yes!! And now im more exited!!

Im was wondering what age you are? Im must say also you look very nice in photos. Im must also ask if u are virgin?

Can you please send some more pictures of yourself?

Im not very sure what to write but im think you are very hot girl! You can live wth me anytime.!

Ok I send also some pictures of myeself.

Regards Andrjew!!

PS hop eto hear from you soon! (And how u find me-email?? :D )

Fikk dette tilbake:

from Liubow <[email protected]> hide details Mar 6

date Mar 6, 2007 7:47 PM

subject Re[2]: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

Hello my dear , thank you for your answer!I like your photos very much!

At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good intentions.

you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to read my

messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don't know what you want to know about me,in principle

I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you

about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.

I am 25 years old,my birthday is 5 April 1981. I so much don't want to get older ,when I can see old women I am

getting crazy to think that it is my future .I do all the best to keep my youth and I keep my body well.In spite of all

difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises to be in good shape!

I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I've been told I look well enough ,

and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I don`t have children.

I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born

in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search

great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I

will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .

I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me

married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am not a little child. She tells me every day

that I should get married very soon... To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I

want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal

oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months

abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents

to travel in a few days and i will travel to moscow then,from moscow I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,

if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from moscow!

I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.

I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there. I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.

I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.

My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look

at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you

understand my goals,please feel free to ask.

I live in Russia,town Sayanogorsk, Stroiteley street 2-14,it is near big city Abakan.

My town is rather far from Moscow. Moscow is a capital of my country. I want you to reply if you understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if

not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this letter,I think you are tired to read

it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write from internet cafe in

Abakan because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we

can't call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order the call in advance.and I would like to say

please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to

travel ,it is about 1 hour 25 minutes by bus from my town till Abakan

Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have a few impotant questions do you

like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be rude with women?

Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and

more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, your Liubow.

Skrev dette tilbake:

from xxx <[email protected]> hide details Mar 7

date Mar 7, 2007 4:00 PM

subject Re: Re[4]: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

mailed-by gmail.com

IS NICE TO SEE YOU LETTER!

I WAS WATINGN ALL FAY AND NOW FINNALY IT RECIEVED I MY EMAILØ ACCOUNT!!

NOW MAYBE I TELL YOU ABOUT ME, I AM 23 YARS OLD AND IM HAD 1 WIFE BEFORE BUT IM BEATED THE SHATIT AND HER LEFT IM DONT KNOW WHY.

MAYBE BETTER LUCK WITH NEW WOM EN FROM RUSSIA? :D

I AASK ARE YOU VIRGIN, YTOU NOT ANSWERA??

I HEAR ALOT OF PEOPØE IN RUSSIA HAVE AIDS.

OK BACK TO ME, IM NOT VERY MUCH MONEY IM POOR MAN AND IM LIVING WITH MY MOTHER IN COUNTRY FARM WITH GOAT HORSE AND SHEEP. IF YOU WORK IN FARM I PAY GOOD MONEY MAYBE IM STIMULATE THE KLIT TO IF U WANT ME TO DO. BUT MY MOTHER INSIST THAT YOU MUST LIVE IN FARMHOUSE WITH SHEEP UNTIL WE MARRIED.

MINE FATHER LEAVE WITH WIFE FROM UZBEKIZTAN SOME YEAR AGO IM NOT SEE HIM SINCE THEN. WHATTA DO FOR WORK NOW?

IM WAS WONDERING HOW YOU DOING? TODAY HERE IS SUNSHINE AND SHOWEY WEATHER.

MAYBE WHEN YOU COME HERE I SHOW YOU MY PUSSYCAT AND IM GOT NICE DOG TO, WE MAYBE WALK TRIP IN MOUTAIN AND ICE BATCH NI SEA:

OKI IM SAY BYE NOW CAUSE MOTHER SAYS IM MUST GO BED.

OKAY BYE LOVE ANDRJEW!!

Fikk dette tilbake:

from Liubow <[email protected]> hide details Mar 9

date Mar 9, 2007 11:57 AM

subject Re[6]: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

My honey ! it is me,can you believe I am in Moscow.

I can't believe ,it was wonderful flight and they gave red vine in plane, wow,I have never tried

such tasty one!

I went the bus up to the Subway from the airport .

In Subway long went, it was so is delightful

I was in travel agency today, but my documents are not ready yet,

it will be ready tomorrow.

I will go to travel agency again to get all info about my trip.

And of course, when I will get it - I will send it to you!

It is such great city and it takes a few hours to travel from one end to other.

I rented the flat for few days.

People said to me some nice places in Moscow while he was

Such a great city it is. I have no words to explain.

you can't imagine how great Moscow is,to be fair I wouldn't like to

live here,a lot of cars,people , voice and pollution.

Ugly traffic and people with crazy eyes.

When I get off plane in airport Moscow policeman asked about passport

and he looked at me like I am any enemy,

I think all people here are a little crazy at terrorism.

Life here in Moscow is expensive. I was going through some shops today

and it is much more expensive than in our town. Food and all the general things.

It is the same country but different prices, what a great change.

I think people living in Moscow are very cautious ,I think so.

But I think that I have done my choice and to be fair I don't want to

live here,it is not the city of my dreams.

you know I am not coward I am not afraid I know it is my chance to meet

kind man .I do hope I am right.

and I think you are too kind to make any bad things I feel it.

Well,I will close this letter ,please write as soon as possible!see

you soon! KISS . Great kiss from moscow! Liubow!

Skrev dette tilbake:

from xxx <[email protected]> hide details Mar 12 (5 days ago)

date Mar 12, 2007 4:19 PM

subject Re: Re[8]: HELLO ME BE HOT MAN FROM SERBIA!!

mailed-by gmail.com

HELLO I JUST COME FROM FARMHOUSE NOW I FEED MY COW AND SHEEP AND GOAT:

IM WONDERING WHAT YOU DO IN RUSSIA TODAY??

HERE I NIEC WEATHER AND NO WIND, ONLY MY MOTHER IS BEEING BITCH SO NOW I LOCKED HER DOWN IN BASEMENT.

TOMORROW I GO FISH WITH BROTHER AND SISTER. WE FISH IN ICE AND GET NOT SO MANY FISH BUT IT IS GOOD FOR DINNER AND HELATH.

OKAY BYE BYE; WHOPE YOU WIRTE BACK SOON!

Og da hørte jeg ikke mere fra den kanten.

Fikk også en haug med bilder av den fagre møyen fra Russland.

post-10665-1174162060_thumb.jpg

post-10665-1174162106_thumb.jpg

Endret av Nightwish
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...