Gå til innhold

My Xbox Live HD Video Rental Nightmare

lektroluv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I just hung up on a conference call on this issue, and I wanted to post an update. As you know, we have been experiencing technical difficulties associated with the extremely high number of downloads from the Video Marketplace service over the past 24 hours. We understand these technical issues have resulted in a very unpleasant experience for our members, including extremely slow downloads or not receiving the content they purchased. We’ve made progress over the past 24–hours, and the team is dedicated to fixing the issues and continues to work as fast as they can around the clock to get the service running as seamlessly as you have come to expect. We strongly encourage all folks who have experienced an error message or did not receive a download they purchased to call customer support at 1-800-4MYXBOX. I also want to mention that if you see the ‘Points have been deducted from your account…’ message when you are trying to download free content, we are NOT deducting points.  Thanks for your patience, and please know that the team is prepared to make things right for those affected, including refunding Microsoft Points where appropriate and as quickly as possible.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/11...ace-status.aspx

De holder på å fikse det, og eventuelle tapte poeng skal refunderes :)

Lenke til kommentar
Se lenge det ikke har noe mere ang. at de ikke har nok kapasitet i forhold til nett, ser jeg det ikke som et stort problem. At folk har blitt trekt penger uten å få lastet ned noe, er et større problem i mine øyne.

7349846[/snapback]

Jau- men det igjen skjedde nok pga at serverane deira blei så kraftig valdteke at dei rett og slett kræsja. :)

Hadde dei hatt litt meir redundans hadde dei nok unngått akuratt dette.

Lenke til kommentar

Er det noe MS kan, så er det vel å fikse feil relativt kjapt etter de er oppdaget. De har vel knapt gjort annet de siste årene bortsett fra litt Vistautvikling på si:-) Gleder meg til dette kommer til Norge, dør etter å få sett litt film og tv-serier i HD.

Forøvrig spennende å se hvor effektiv/ineffektiv Sony kommer til å være på dette området(patching)...

Endret av BioNor
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...