Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Still thinks it's written "much", but what do I know :p

7294315[/snapback]

By the time you edited your post, I had answered to the originally statement: " "mutch" is written with the "t"", witch I suppose was a misunderstanding. :)

7294338[/snapback]

else I would not reply your post...

yes, a misunderstanding!

:)

Endret av Milt
Lenke til kommentar

Nice thread indeed. :)

I use english like every day, reading and posting stuff at the guild forums, and speaking english in the game WoW. Have also learned alot english from the Harry Potter books, watching movies and television programs without norwegian subtitles and school.

Normally i write "normal" english, but sometimes when Im borded and just messing around I type like computer words etc. More funny to type: zomg gief me plx! Or the correct meaning. I only do it when i know the other person understands the humor, if not it is not that funny :nei:

I too can sometime have problems getting the correct norwegian word for something i read in english, but still I undestand the meening of it. It is not so hard to understand english after you have used it some years.

Dont think there are many words that are spelled wrong here, but if you find any please lett me know :)

Was going to post this yesterday, but lost internett connection. Lucky i copy pasted it.

Lenke til kommentar

Hmm.. Interesting thread, but making a part of the forum for this would just be ridiculous. I definitely see a potential in this thread for people who feel they need to practice their written english more, but not without us correcting each other.

Just skimming through this thread I found a lot of errors which are common for us Norwegians, which makes me worried that carrying on this thread without some kind of correction, could make bad english worse.

But if you are really serious about improving your written english, I would suggest studying it for a year at college or university level. It really helps to learn grammar and phonetics, even though the english language is short on grammatical rules which are always applicable.

Lenke til kommentar
An english part of the forum is a good idea!

Maybe users from other countries would feel more welcome if we had an english part..

7297006[/snapback]

I see some Swedish people inn the Price guide :)

English is whit big E!

I have seen that some testes and articles are in Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk. English there to had be a nice thing to :) More people from other countries cud come her to :)

And it's nice to bee better in English (i suck in English, have just bad grades in school)

Endret av VikinGz
Lenke til kommentar
An english part of the forum is a good idea!

Maybe users from other countries would feel more welcome if we had an english part..

7297006[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll guess. If I search on the internett, and I came to a arabic site.. I think I would feel more welcome with a language I could understand. :tease:
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...