Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

This seems more like a "if you write something in the wrong way i will corret you" pub. Normal people dont walk around and correct people they are talking to.

I do.

2012, but I bet you've already have seen it.

Terrible, terrible movie... It gave me quite a laugh though. It's just so unrealistic in so many ways happy.gif (I'm not exactly what one would call a fan post apocalyptic movies)

Edit: I'd appriciate(?) a grammar and spelling check :)

Endret av 2ball(s)
Lenke til kommentar

As much as I like apocalyptic movies (Zombie-movies... *drool*), I've got to agree with 2ball(s). It's really not a great movie. But then again, I'm not that big of a fan of family-movies either. Still, for what it's worth, it had some good special effects.

Endret av Mr.Graves
Lenke til kommentar

Terrible, terrible movie... It gave me quite a laugh though. It's just so unrealistic in so many ways happy.gif (I'm not exactly what one would call a fan post apocalyptic movies)

Edit: I'd appriciate(?) a grammar and spelling check :)

Appreciate is the correct spelling.

And I(in my own opinion) think "Im not exactly what you would call a fan of post apocalyptic movies" would be more "correct" english.

Endret av Nakmus
Lenke til kommentar

Correct. I'm far from what most people would call "normal".

As for the movie it self, you might like it, but if you have the eyes of a critic you'll probably not see the excitement in most of "the moments". It's classic "hollywood-apocalypse", though.

Endret av 2ball(s)
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-1432

I bet I will like it, maybe not hysterical, but as long the ours goes by when I watch a movie, I'm pleased. I also like zoombie movies. And horror, comedy, thriller and action. Some, at least.

Lenke til kommentar

Haha, now you are fantasizing..

So. My plan was that I was going to see a movie now. But my new roommate has moved his flat screen TV in the living room. That is OK, because there is more space. But the shitty TV is so complicated that I can't hook the playstation to the TV. So I must watch the road some other time. Typical.

Edit. To the TV? too the TV? "the" was a hard word to fit to 'til.

The same rules apply when you add "the" to a word. "I'm walking to THE road." "I'm hooking my playstation up to THE TV."

Also, I'm not fantasizing, I'm merely stating the facts of what I shall have once I rule the world with my soft, fleshy fist.

you've already have.

You have already have.

See the problem here? :)

I bet you've already seen it

Ahh, so this isn't just a "pub" for talking about everything from a to z. I thought you were kind of a grammar Nazi there Slimda, could you ever forgive me? :p

Well then, feel free to correct me, well I would prefer that you guys corrected my writing instead of me :!:

Look at the bolded parts, and speak your last sentence out loud and listen to it. Does it sound odd?

I bet I will like it, maybe not hysterical, but as long the hours go by when I watch a movie, I'm pleased. I also like zombie movies. And horror, comedy, thriller and action. Some, at least.

What's a zoombie? Some sort of zooming monster? :tease:

Also, your first sentence has a very oral style, as if you're talking instead of writing.

おはよう

Ohayo!

Good morning!

Lenke til kommentar

The film "2012" is a typical "everything is going to hell" type of film. You get what you expect, and if you're looking for a realistic film then, well, don't watch any of the Hollywood type of films then, they're mostly unrealistic anyway.

Back to "2012" I enjoyed it. I always see the films in the mood I'm in. If I want something sophisticated I'll find something from Scorsese or some twisted projection from Stephen King's mind (such as 1408 or The mist). I thought 2012 was just that; an action flick.

Taking "2012" as a realistic post apocalyptic film would be the same as taking "Zombieland" as one, I mean, what do you expect? "Zombieland" happens to be one of the dam funniest films I've seen, the whole Bill Murry sequence? Hilarious :p

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-1432

And good morning to you too Slimda, quite a pickle for you early in the morning :)

I don't watch moovies because they haft to be so realistic, it's just a moovie. Entartainment.

So what are all you people up to today?

Lenke til kommentar

Talking about apocalyptic movies?

28 Days Later is the best in my opinion. Cillian Murphy is doing such a good job in that film :love:

Couldn't agree with you more. It's just great in every way. It's got that very realistic feel to it, which I really like. As I probably won't see a zombie apocalypse happening in my lifetime, I'll have to live out my fantasies through movies.

Lenke til kommentar

Talking about apocalyptic movies?

28 Days Later is the best in my opinion. Cillian Murphy is doing such a good job in that film :love:

Couldn't agree with you more. It's just great in every way. It's got that very realistic feel to it, which I really like. As I probably won't see a zombie apocalypse happening in my lifetime, I'll have to live out my fantasies through movies.

I also do agree to that. The apocalyptic and post apocalyptic movies have a lot of sub genres to it. 28 days later got that serious finish which I like, but I also like the ones with a lot of humor. Like Zombieland.

What's your peoples favorite post apocalyptic / apocalyptic movie/movies?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...