Gå til innhold

Premier League 2006/2007

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
United har ganske heftig gjeld, men de klarer seg jo fint.

8902075[/snapback]

ManU sin gjeld kommer som resultat av økonomisk fiksfakseri hos Glazer, det finst nok av konspirasjonsteorier om Glazer sitt motiv rundt dette, felles for de er at ManU og supporterne sitter igjen med svarteper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Glaze...nchester_United

In July 2006 the club announced a refinancing package. The debt taken on by the Glazers to finance the club was split between the club and the family, Approximately £256 million is secured against Manchester United's assets. [7]] The total amount will be £660 million, on which interest payments will be £62 million a year. This is a 30% reduction in interest charges.[citation needed] The club stated, "The value of Manchester United has increased in the last year, which is why lenders want to invest in the club.... 'This move represents good housekeeping and it ensures that Sir Alex Ferguson will be provided with sufficient funds to compete in the transfer market." The Manchester United Supporters Trust responded, "'The amount of money needed to be repaid overall is huge.... 'The interest payment is one thing but what about the actual £660million? It is difficult to see how these sums can be reached without significant increases in ticket prices, which, as we always suspected, means the fans will effectively be paying for someone to borrow money to own their club."[1]
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf

Visste dere forresten at Steven Gerrard er Englands raskeste spiller? Før VM i fjor ble alle spillerne i troppen testet på hurtighet og Gerrard var raskest.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf
Raskere en Owen? =O

8903866[/snapback]

Ja.

Visste dere forresten at Steven Gerrard er Englands raskeste spiller? Før VM i fjor ble alle spillerne i troppen testet på hurtighet og Gerrard var raskest.

8903424[/snapback]

Seriøst? Raskere enn han lynvingen på Tottenham, Aaron Lennon?

8903936[/snapback]

Ja.

Overraskende, egentlig.

8903956[/snapback]

Ja.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...