Gå til innhold

Geniale sitat o.l fra Family Guy!

royale

Anbefalte innlegg

I denne tråden kan man poste sitatert o.l fra Family Guy.

Jeg ler hver gang jeg ser på Family Guy, syns den serien er hysterisk morsom!

3840.jpg

Liker man The Simpsons også kan man ta en titt her.

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse
Brian: Uh..Peter according to this you're not a genius. In fact you're mentally retarded.

Peter: Oh yeah? Well would a mentally retarded guy have hired a bulldozer with a drunk driver to level half of his house in celebration of his fantastic test results?

Brian: Uhh maybe.

Peter: Oh.

Peter: (at the Drunken Clam)...yah and then Chris starts in with all this Yo! Yo! Yo! stuff and I don't know what the hell he's talking about. So i started beating him with a hose and then my arm got tired...so I came here.

Chris: Yea, we can live with you again even though you are a dangerous retard!

Peter: Chris, don't say retard. we preffer to be called 'little people' because there is nothing wrong with being mentally challenged. In fact, i've learned we are superior, above all you dumb brainy smarties , and one day you will beg us for mercy...and we will consider it.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Peter: You've been pregnant for like six years! Have the baby or don't.

Stewie : Ha-ha-ha. Oh my God, I almost didn't do it.

I ALMOST didn't do it. I thought, is this in bad taste?

But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did.

Oooh, worth it. Totally worth it.

Lenke til kommentar

Lois Griffin: Peter, what did you promise me last night?

Peter Griffin: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.

Lois Griffin: And what did you do?

Peter Griffin: Drank at the stag pa -... Whoa! I almost walked right into that one.

[riding a circus elephant]

Peter Griffin: Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change.

Olivia: You ARE the weakest link. Goodbye.

Stewie Griffin: Ahahaha oh gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And yet, you have taken that and used it out of context, to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Mmm, that's so fresh too. Any titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these at the height of their popularity? Hmm? Cause... I'm here. God you're SO funny.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 måneder senere...
-Meg: Excuse me Mayor West.

-Mayor: How do you know my language?

-Meg: Listen to me, my entire future is in your hands!

-Mayor: Are you Sara Conner?"

-Meg: No! I'm Meg Griffin! See, i need to interview you.

-Mayor: Are you with the press?

-Meg: Yes.

-Mayor: Well, you can't interview a dead man, CAN YOU?!

*Mayor jumps out the window*

Hahhha! Mayor Adam West er genial! :!:

Lenke til kommentar
Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)

Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.

Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Peter: Oh yeah.

Lois: Peter, theres a hooker on the bed!

Hooker: Hi.

Peter: Stand perfectly still Lois, their vision is based on movement.

(Pause)

Hooker: Where'd you go?

Ha ha ha ha :!:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...