Gå til innhold

Pass på for svindlere

Zippio

Anbefalte innlegg

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your mail.Please i want you to know that this transaction have nothing to do with your company.Before i contacted you, i knew that there is no risk involved.I am an insider in the bank and once we commence this transaction, i will guide you with instructions to follow untill the fund finally enter into your accounsmoothly.So in terms of the percentage, i want you to have 45% while 55% will be for me.This is to make this transaction to be continued quickly.Go ahead and send me your telephone and fax numbers and i will like to see your picture or international passport so that i will know you too well.

Immediately i hear from you, i will send you an Official Letter for claim which you have to fill as the next of kin and send to the bank for the bank start to process the claim.Please you should know that this transaction will be finalized under few days.And as soon as the transfer is done, i will resign from the bank and get into your country for the normal sharing of the fund according to this agreed percentage ratio.As you receive this mail, please call me on my house telephone number on ************ or through my house telephone number which i gave you in my first mail.I want us to conclude this transaction as soon as possible.

I wait for your urgent response.

My best regards to you.

Mr ***** *****

Hahahahaha...........

Hva skal eg svare nå da :hmm:

En liten kommentar til ettertanke:

Folk som svarer (og du kan anta at han ikke forstår den norske delen) kommer de til å plage i god tid fremover. Jeg håper du ikke svarte fra din vanlige epostadresse, og at denne ikke kan knyttes til et telefonnummer.

Det skal også bemerkes at disse folka ikke er naive guttunger med altfor lite å gjøre. Dette er kriminelle bander som du ikke ønsker å komme på kant med. Riktignok befinner de seg utenfor Norges grenser og gidder ikke komme hit med mindre de tror de har napp. Men det kan være greit å holde dem på avstand. Og det gjør man best ved ikke å svare...

Geir :)

Takk for advarslen, og nei det er ingen Tlf nr som er knyttet til den kontoen, eller bo plass. :yes:

Endret av Zippio
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Dear Partner,

How are you doing with your family? I hope that all is well with you.Please i want you to know that i am still waiting to hear from you so that we will go to the next step of thois transaction.Reply immediately base on what i told you in my second mail so that we will urge forward.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

My best regards to you.

Mr ***** *****

Hva prøver han på nå da... Skal nok finne på et svar

Lenke til kommentar

Sendte et svar:

I am very sorry, I have been on a trip with my wife and child so I havent been able to check my mail.

My job phonenumber is : 35034909

I cant give you my privat phone because my child uses it all the time and I dont want her to know.

My fax is:32 06 40 22

I look forward to hearing your respons. My best wishes to you and your family , or as we say here :

Ble du født idiot eller slo du deg i hodet under oppveksten.

Pål Morabrød

Lenke til kommentar

Men har du sjekket at telefonnumrene helt sikkert ikke er i bruk? (dvs. prøvd å ringe dem)

Søkte på telefon katalogen...

EDIT:

Idiot er et rimelig internasjonalt ord.

Ja, men nå har eg tenkt å slutte å skrive mail til han... eg skal lese den han sender tilbake til meg nå og så skal eg sende en svar mail på norsk... eller noe slikt...

Lurer på om eg kan poste mailen hans her siden han er en svindler? eller bryter det retningslinjene?

Endret av Zippio
Lenke til kommentar

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your mail.Please i want us to move ahead with this transaction so that within a short of time, we will achieve the success.So see this Official Letter for Claim which you have to fill and send to the bank immediately.You should know that once the letter reach to the bank, the management of the bank will contact you as the process of the claim and the transfer will continue immediately.In order words, anything you receive in return from the bank, let me know immediately and endeavour to call me as soon as you apply to the bank so that i will start to monitor the process.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

My best regards to you and your family.

Mr ***** *****l.

-----------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL LETTER OF REQUEST FOR CLAIM.

ATTN:

DR JONAS YOGO.

THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR,

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,(ADB)

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

FAX: 00226 50 31 6962.

BANK E-MAIL:( [email protected] )

SIR,

I, ............................................................FROM..........................................................,THE RELATION TO LATE MR.PAUL WELLSTONE,WHO DIED ON A PLANE CRASH WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY ON 29TH DECEMBER,2002. HEREBY, I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I AM EAGER TO APPLY AS HIS ONLY EXISTING NEXT OF KIN TO ENABLE YOUR BANK RELEASE AND TRANSFER HIS BALANCE ACCOUNT OF $21,300,000 U.S, INTO MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOUR BANK ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM.

SO I EXPECT THAT YOUR BANK MANAGEMENT WILL PAY AN URGENT ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST AND COMMUNICATE ME FURTHER WITH THE RELATED FORMS AND DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO CLAIM THIS ABOVE MENTIONED SUM WITHOUT DELAY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR LATE APPLICATION TO THIS CLAIM BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ARRANGING OTHER UNSTABILIZED THINGS LEFT SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH OCCURED.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR..........................................

MY CONTACT TELEPHONE NUNBER..........................

MY CONTACT FAX NUMBER......................................

MY CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS................................

--------------------------

haha han er en større idiot en eg trodde.... Men hva skal eg svare nå da tro....

Endret av Zippio
Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

ROFL! Jeg lo høyt av denne, hvem tror han at han lurer? Jeg klarer å skrive bedre engelsk enn det, og jeg vet om 5. klassinger som klarer det samme! :D

Syke syke mann, tror jeg har fått en lignende mail. Har også hørt om andre som har fått det, sykt morsomt hver gang!

Blackslash: Hvem er det nummeret til?

Lenke til kommentar
dette var artig. men han har ikke spurt deg om noe kode/passord/kontonr ennå. *venter spent*

Ser ut til at han endelig fant ut at eg kødda med han, har ikke fått noen ny mail siden eg svarte på sistnevntes mail.... Så det er nok over.... ;) Men moro hadde eg :p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...