Gå til innhold

"Ctrl+v"-tråden - hva ligger på klippbordet ditt?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

<persia> my favorite country song is "i fucked my horse on a sunday morning"

<migg> my fave country song is "Its midnight in montana, and i cant get my dick out of this cow"

*** You were kicked by sandk1ng (i like the song "i kicked my friend for makin fun of music i listen to")

----------------------------------------

TrulZern: FY FAEN SKRIV NÅ I DET MINSTE AT DET ER GOATSE!!! :sick:

Lenke til kommentar

*** Win32 Runtime Fault : ACCESS_VIOLATION

*** Build Nov 14 2003 13:41:15

*** Thread Id : 000006D0h

*** Stack Trace Follows...

frame: IP=7AA70180 SP=0012E490 BP=0012E534

frame: IP=007BF159 SP=7AA41DD4 BP=0012E5FC

{ 0001:003BE159 C:\Programfiler\Deus Ex - Invisible War\System\DX2.EXE }

frame: IP=007A39C4 SP=000001CC BP=7C041420

{ 0001:003A29C4 C:\Programfiler\Deus Ex - Invisible War\System\DX2.EXE }

Jaha?

Lenke til kommentar

She's a beautiful girl, with a beautiful smile. I?'m an awful girl, with an awful smile. We have always been enemies. From the time that I saw her bicycling around with her pink and new bike, to this very day, but there isn't a bike she's riding on right now, it's my ex-boyfriend. The boy who said that he loved me for me, and hated her because she was a slut. But right now, at this very moment, he is fucking her upside down. I can hear her scream like crazy in my imagination. "Oh, Sam, take me, please! More, more!" It's making me sick. And I hate them both. Or, actually, I pretend I do. But I still fancy him. And he fancy her. And she fancy him. That's just the way it has to be. I guess..I pick up the seventh number of "Cosmopolitan". I stare at the frontpage. It's the slut right there.

---

Hahahha

:D Skulle kopiere litt av min stil i tiende til en venninne.. fy faen. Hard kost :p

Endret av AnAnAs
Lenke til kommentar

Bleaching hair

Ultraviolet light from the sun is the most common hair-bleaching agent. Lemon juice is sometimes added to speed up the process of reducing the double bonds in hair pigments to single bonds.

However, the most famous hair bleach is hydrogen peroxide of peroxide blonde fame. Unlike sunlight and lemon juice, peroxide is an oxidizing bleach, and its effects are less easily undone.

The calcium hypochlorite or sodium dichloroisocyanurate used to disinfect swimming pools also bleaches hair, although (contrary to popular belief) it does not turn the hair green. It bleaches the hair, allowing the green copper sulfate in the water to show in the hair. The copper sulfate comes from the reaction of the copper pipes in the plumbing to the sulfuric acid used to neutralize the alkalies in the chlorination chemicals.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...