Gå til innhold

Sitatleken

Togo

Anbefalte innlegg

Reglene er enkle: Den som gjetter riktig hvor sitatet kommer fra skal komme med et nytt et.

Jeg starter med et enkelt et:

You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once in a while you just can be a real cunt.
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Høres ut som Family Guy

I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.
Lenke til kommentar

You see a deadly sin on almost every street corner, and in every home, literally. And we tolerate it. Because it's common, it seems trivial, and we tolerate, all day long, morning, noon and night. Not anymore. I'm setting the example, and it's going to be puzzled over and studied and followed, from now on.

ehmm... seven?

edit: glemte:

i'll make you famous

kult sitat i kul setting.

Endret av Ktulu
Lenke til kommentar

En av Young guns-filmene.

Så dem for et par uker siden, litt morsomt å se Gil Grissom (fra CSI) som slemming med heftige sideburns. :)

How shall I do it? Aha! I know... I'll turn him into a flea. A small, harmless, little flea. Then, I'll put that flea into a box, put that box into another box, send the box to myself, and when I get it, [laughs] I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!
Lenke til kommentar
  We ride together we die together

Bad Boys

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest...

Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for,

because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...

stupid.

Lenke til kommentar
Quick, clean up before ze germans get here!

(Fransk aksent)

Fransk aksent er vel å dra det litt hard. Alle folkene i denne filmen "prøver" å ha vassekte london sleng:

btw : Blues Brothers

"Let's vote for Jesse Jackson" *pling* [laugh]. And the next day they wake up all drunk and shit and reads the paper. "He f***ing won?"
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...