Gå til innhold

Foodora and Wolt?

Anbefalte innlegg

Thinking of moving to Norway and thinking as of the start to work in wolt or foodora - delivering the food. The question is it smart to have it as primary job? And what would be the expected money working for example around 8-10h everyday? Could I survive in Oslo with this being my only job? Plus - I would be driving with a car, meaning covering fuel etc...

Need some help with this!

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

It depends. Especially on whether you are an employee or a freelance. As a freelance you will not have a guaranteed income, so that might be problematic if you are living on a tight schedule.

It will be possible to live of this kind of work, but it really depends on how and when you work. As a primary job you will probably be better off in a more traditional job where you get a steady pay every month instead of having a income that depends on both how you work and if there is work to be found.

How much you can earn will depend a lot. According to Foodora their carriers earns at average 218 kr/h, plus tips. Do note that a lot of carriers only works a few hours when during the busiest times, so that will increase the average. If you are planing on working 8-10 hours a day then you will also need to work at times where there is not much to do, so that will lower your average hourly pay.

Personally I would advice you to find a job where you get a fixed hourly pay, and instead work part time as a food carrier when you can. It might be hard to make a good living with such a job.
But if you work both hard and smart you could potentially earn quite well if you get the best trips with the customers that tips you well.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Research indicates that you can expect to earn between 150 to 200 Norwegian kroner per hour(Foodora). However, several factors come into play, including the level of busyness, how efficient you are, and the specific timing and location of your work.

Endret av Uderzo
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...