Gå til innhold

Annonseres Half-Life 3 i dag?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Savner HL2 ep 3 og/eller HL3 ja, men den som venter på noe godt den venter ikke forgjeves. Og slippes disse med Source2 så blir det nok en maskinpark oppgradering ja, samt ikke glemme at dette er nok spill jeg kjøper ved launch, pleier ellers å kun kjøpe senere på tilbud. Spillene er like gode da, om det er offline single player vel å merke. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

http://www.gameranx....e-announcement/

part of a worldwide reveal that cannot be spoken about or show

tror dere er inn på noe om den game informer teasen.

The Cover - So usually by now I would have uploaded the cover of the next issue. As it stands, the next issue's cover must remain a secret. It is part of a worldwide reveal that cannot be spoken about or shown until 4pm on the 14th of August. I have fought hard and have been unable to get any leeway on this and, as a result, the next issue will be going out a day later than usual. The good news, hopefully, will be the reveal itself. I apologise in advance for the frustration this delay may create and rest assured I am in discussions now with the publisher in question about how they are going to make it up to our subscribers. Still, we put more blood and sweat into this issue than any of the previous 32 and I am sure you will enjoy it: for now, let the countdown begin

6 Days to Go

7 August.

Sorry for the wait guys - the world's first hands-on impressions for Call of Duty: Black Ops II's multiplayer mode can be found in the next issue of Game Informer Australia, on sale in EB Games stores right now. There have been some big changes to the formula and some intriguing additions, including integrated eSports mechanics. This joins the world reveal of Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, an exclusive hands-on with Dishonored, a discussion with Peter Molyneux, Warren Spector and Tim Schafer on their legacies, the skinny on Rugby League Live 2 and Total War: Rome 2, reviews for Darksiders II, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Sleeping Dogs and a heck of a lot more in a packed issue.

The magazine is available in EB Games stores as of this very minute.

13 August.

Ingenting med Half Life 3 å gjøre.

422289_445812115441247_2067594058_n.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...