Gå til innhold

Lakusland v3 - 1.14.4 endelig

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Captain's log, 13th of Jaxuary, Yeary 3 of the Lakusian calendar.

I was given command of the vessel Daedalus today. Master Shipwright Zetheus built a sturdy ship, and has outfitted her far beyond what i hoped. Or, should I say, she now has a chance of surviving the storms that ravage the seas in these lands. She is but a trading vessel, mainly not to draw any unwanted attention. A frigate is better equipped, but slower. The galleon be still in drydock and under construction. Them guns could have been useful.

King Lakus has tasked me with a mission of highest importance. We all know the fate of our former kingdom. Damned be the soul of the villain that opened the gates to oblivion. We all know his name, but do not speak of him.
Even though our gilded halls were laden with threasures dug up from the grounds, our floors made from solid gold and a warm meal on the table for even the poorest of souls who would venture into our lands, adventureres saw the posibility of another realm or world to claim as ours.

We were wrong... Aye, we were fooled...

'Tis portal was not a gate to a friendly folk. Although docile and neutral compared to the fearful sound of a creeper sneaking upon an unsuspecting civilian, the inhabitants were soon discovered to be a mighty foe. Death would rain upon us all! A portal to the underworld! Arrrgh, i wish the portal was buried and never to be recovered. Sunk on the deepest part of the Castian ocean perhaps. But nay... Curious we were...

Among the feared soliders of the underworld, there was one, far more porwerful than any other. The devil himself. Made from the bones of both his victims and underings, an undead Cerberus of mayhem! Nor the sharpest sword or strongest armor did any good... No attack was able to pierce the defences of this monster. After gaining strength, it finally emerged through the portal and waged war on peon and noble. No dirt house, hut or castle remained. A charred landscape no longer resembling our former kingdom remained. And thus we were cast out, forced to live in limbo while scouting for a new land to call our own.

King Lakus took his most trusted officers and brought the battle to evil itself. I have heard rumors. Aye, i know victory was finally achieved, but nay, the details are scarce... General Z.Z. was lost during the siege. A dear loss. I have been promised the full story over an ale and a steak in my quarters, as I will get my final briefing by the newly promoted Genreal, Captain and some of the Lieutenants this evening.

That brings us here. And to my mission. To take the soul of this wretched creature as far away from our new kindom as humanly possible. It is all that remains. My final task.

• Liker 5
Lenke til kommentar

Sagaen om Kaptein Sauesjegg

Kapittel 1:

Captain's log, 13th of Jaxuary, Yeary 3 of the Lakusian calendar.

I was given command of the vessel Daedalus today. Master Shipwright Zetheus built a sturdy ship, and has outfitted her far beyond what i hoped. Or, should I say, she now has a chance of surviving the storms that ravage the seas in these lands. She is but a trading vessel, mainly not to draw any unwanted attention. A frigate is better equipped, but slower. The galleon be still in drydock and under construction. Them guns could have been useful.

King Lakus has tasked me with a mission of highest importance. We all know the fate of our former kingdom. Damned be the soul of the villain that opened the gates to oblivion. We all know his name, but do not speak of him.
Even though our gilded halls were laden with threasures dug up from the grounds, our floors made from solid gold and a warm meal on the table for even the poorest of souls who would venture into our lands, adventureres saw the posibility of another realm or world to claim as ours.

We were wrong... Aye, we were fooled...

'Tis portal was not a gate to a friendly folk. Although docile and neutral compared to the fearful sound of a creeper sneaking upon an unsuspecting civilian, the inhabitants were soon discovered to be a mighty foe. Death would rain upon us all! A portal to the underworld! Arrrgh, i wish the portal was buried and never to be recovered. Sunk on the deepest part of the Castian ocean perhaps. But nay... Curious we were...

Among the feared soliders of the underworld, there was one, far more porwerful than any other. The devil himself. Made from the bones of both his victims and underings, an undead Cerberus of mayhem! Nor the sharpest sword or strongest armor did any good... No attack was able to pierce the defences of this monster. After gaining strength, it finally emerged through the portal and waged war on peon and noble. No dirt house, hut or castle remained. A charred landscape no longer resembling our former kingdom remained. And thus we were cast out, forced to live in limbo while scouting for a new land to call our own.

King Lakus took his most trusted officers and brought the battle to evil itself. I have heard rumors. Aye, i know victory was finally achieved, but nay, the details are scarce... General Z.Z. was lost during the siege. A dear loss. I have been promised the full story over an ale and a steak in my quarters, as I will get my final briefing by the newly promoted Genreal, Captain and some of the Lieutenants this evening.

That brings us here. And to my mission. To take the soul of this wretched creature as far away from our new kindom as humanly possible. It is all that remains. My final task.

Kapittel 2:

Captain's log, 14th of Jaxuary, Yeary 3 of the Lakusian calendar.

No fine day to be out sailin' the seas, that be sure. Ghastly weather these days. Our friends at the docks have been ferrying supplies to us the last days as well. Arrrr! No, not the chinese ones, those be a handfull! Real supplies, meat, eggs and water! Well, better be prepared for the long haul ahead of us. We still need a fair bit of lumber, as well as iron for any repairs. The latter two we must aquire elsewhere, as the supplies on the island have been depleted. We best have all we need in the small chance the underworld want the soul of their master back.

King Lakus set up a portal to monitor the events in the underworld, as he puts it. And yeh think venturing back there is a good idea, well blast me out of a cannon and call me a chipmunk.

I had a meeting with some of the trusted men under the King two nights ago. The tales I was told... Ah, I wish I could tell yeh they be fairytales, but nay...

We sat down, only the eerie light of the torches upon our faces. To an untraied eye it would look more like a cult meeting. Warm ale and steak. The chef could at least have made an effort. Perhaps a short trip under the keel of the sloop would do him good...

I remember some of the faces and some of their names. I wonder to myself how a band like this may work together...

The General himself was in a festive winter mood. Dressed up like some artic hero of sorts. Fools hero if yeh ask me, dressing up all in red with a matching hat. A strong leader perhaps, but with the wardrobe of someone I remember from my childhood. Portly man... It was clear however that he had the respect of his peers, that was a point I marked myself. I suspect those who cross him simply disappear from the Kingdom. Best be careful around him...

Well, he falls short of the Captain. The coldness of his figure was eerie. Long, white hair and a thin, long blade of make I have never seen. And the fire burning in his eyes... It better have been reflection from the torches in my cabin.

One of the Lieutenants wore a black cloak the entire meeting. Neither did he show his face beyond the veil of his cloack nor speak much. A man hardened by battle and a long life I would assume, much like myself.
Another one had skin so white he must be living in the shadows of the deep halls underground. Hands rugged and bearing signs of having spent many an hour around the handle of a pickaxe. Stone dust covering his wake. Prefer the salty air of the seas myself to be honest.
The third was without a doubt a hunter. A man favouring the bow i assume. An eye for details, scanning for threats everywhere. Wish I could keep him around for the journey, but he'd say nay if he knew the danger...

Next was the suited man. Perhaps a man of stealth or other hidden abilities. I have a feeling looks would decieve anyone who laid eyes on him at first. Not me though. I have a trained eye for that. Only one though, the other be made of glass...

Last of the "merry" men i remember was the entrepeneur. After being indisposed due to unforeseen circumstances, he joined them for the assault on the underworld. His foundry produces enough iron for us to aquire a small supply for my mission.

Only a few days left now before I consider my preparations complete. And set sail due east. At first. The first part of a long journey. I pray there be no filth of the underworld or Dragons underway. My cousin used to be an adventurer like these, but took an arrow to the knee. Now he is stuck with guard duty. Better him, than me..

Endret av Zetheus
  • Liker 7
Lenke til kommentar

Prøver å bli serverens ledende tre distributør. Har mange stacks oak logs på lager klar til å selges! Pris kun 1 dia pr 2 stacks! Og kanskje det blir billigere om du kjøper mer :) ta kontakt idag (eller imorå, dosn't really matter) om du vil ha!

-Diipi

Om du har mørk oak også en eller annen gang så er det mulig jeg handler en del.

Har nytt prosjekt på gang :p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...