Gå til innhold

Xvid problem, grønt bilde

Anbefalte innlegg

Etter jeg skulle være så proff å legge inn en ny codec, så ble alle xvid filmene mine grønne i mediaplayer... har avinstalert og reinstalert men til ingen nytte.

Så jeg tenkte, finnes det noen cleanup programmer som tar dette eller er det noen som har en grei løsning/forklaring på problemet ?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hei

Dropp media player og last ned divx player 2.0 og upgrade slik at den blir til versjon 2.1. Så legger du inn nimo codec pack, xvid codec så klarer den å spille av alt som er. Det som den ikke klarer, hvis det skulle være noen filmer så kan du bruke power dvd og velge at den skal spille av media diler. Disse to programmene skulle løse alle dine problemer, de gjorde det for meg i allefall :). Lykke til.

Lenke til kommentar

En grei oppskrift.. limte den inn fra nimo sin side... funker nå fettZ0r her :p

"Until the release of the new build of the Nimo Codec pack, which won't be for another few months, here is a guide to setting up the optimal codecs for use on your system.

Before starting it is always a good idea to uninstall any other codec packs on your system, plus any other codecs you've installed. Check your start menu for any codecs and uninstall them from there, and then check through add/remove programs and uninstall all the codecs or codec packs you see in there.

When you are sure you have no other codecs on your system (other than the MS ones which you can only get rid of via device manager or the registry - don't do that), install the Nimo Codec Pack Build 9 beta. Select basic install, but before clicking "Next" do the following:

In "Video Codecs" check Xvid, and uncheck "DivX 5.02".

In "Audio Codecs" check "MPEG-Layer 3 audio v4.2", and "Ogg Vorbis Audio Codec."

In "Directshow filters" uncheck DivX 5.02 Directshow and "ffdshow directshow"

Finally I recommend that in "Misc Stuff" you select "DivFix 1.07" and "Create start menu shortcuts", but that's not absolutely necessary.

Those are the codecs I recommend getting from the Nimo build 9 beta pack. Under no circumstances should you install the versions of the Lame mp3 codec or the ffdshow codec included in the Nimo pack, as those always cause unwanted errors. It's not over yet though; you'll need to download a couple more things first.

The next thing you'll need is the divx codec. Version 5.05 is currently the latest, and it can be downloaded from www.divx.com. For viewing files you only need the basic version, but if you want to do your own encoding it's better to get the pro version either by paying for it or by getting the ad supported version (if you get the ad supported version make sure you have a firewall such as zonealarm to deny "gaintrickler.exe" access to the internet).

Lastly, you'll need the latest ffdshow codec from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow. You don't need to configure any options, just leave them at their default settings and you'll be fine.

If you have this setup then virtually every media file will be playable without error. If you find that you need another codec installed on your system then by all means install it, but don't go installing every codec you come across otherwise you are greatly increasing the chances of an incompatibility occuring. In the same way it's not recommended that you go installing other codec packs in conjunction with the setup I have outlined, but if you do then you can often get away with it by using your brain (eg. for instance I have the GKnot rippack installed on my system for encoding with GKnot, and when setting it up I chose not to install any of the codecs from that pack that I already have on my system).

So, that's it. Most codec problems can be fixed by setting up your system in this way and by not installing any further codecs unless you are sure that you need them."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...