Gå til innhold

Den store Minecraft tråden! (Servere i førstepost, support i egne tråder!)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg sjekka nettopp på minecraftwiki etter nye ting å lage, så la jeg merke til at blant Armor Recipes så er det mulig å lage det av fire, wtf? Hvordan gjør jeg dette? Eller er det kanskje en april spøk?

Det står under "* Chain Armor is only craftable via inventory hacking."

Chain armor har vært i spillet i lang tid, men ikke mulig å lage på "lovlig" vis, så fire'n er nok bare en placeholder til Notch finner ut hva som skal brukes

Lenke til kommentar
As you saw on my last article, Sean Parker went to visit us at Mojang’s office yesterday and we had a great time ! Sean invited three of us along to fly to London with his private jet to go to a party. We spent a nice time at this party where we met a lot of interesting people. That was really awesome and I enjoyed it.

Back at the office, we talked with Sean about our company, and our main game : Minecraft.

After a really long discussion, we finally came to an agreement. I no longer own Mojang AB, and Sean is now the society’s chief executive officer and holds all the rights on the games we made, this include both Minecraft and Scrolls.

Apparently, he wants to stop minecraft developpement and focus more on Scrolls (our lastest game) to make money selling virtual cards.

I’m sorry for everyone who believed in our company and I’d like to thanks everyone who followed us in this adventure.

oi oi oi

Lenke til kommentar
As you saw on my last article, Sean Parker went to visit us at Mojang’s office yesterday and we had a great time ! Sean invited three of us along to fly to London with his private jet to go to a party. We spent a nice time at this party where we met a lot of interesting people. That was really awesome and I enjoyed it.

Back at the office, we talked with Sean about our company, and our main game : Minecraft.

After a really long discussion, we finally came to an agreement. I no longer own Mojang AB, and Sean is now the society’s chief executive officer and holds all the rights on the games we made, this include both Minecraft and Scrolls.

Apparently, he wants to stop minecraft developpement and focus more on Scrolls (our lastest game) to make money selling virtual cards.

I’m sorry for everyone who believed in our company and I’d like to thanks everyone who followed us in this adventure.

oi oi oi

:nei::ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :nei: det går ikke ann!!!

Lenke til kommentar

oi oi oi

lol. dette er jo fra den fake bloggen til notch http://n0tch.tumblr.com/ . den ekte heter http://notch.tumblr.com/ :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...