Gå til innhold

Er dette en scam?

Snublefot

Anbefalte innlegg

Sendte en mail om en leilighet i Bergen. Dette er vel bare tull, og for godt til å være sant?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. Sorry I did not write You in the Norwegian language because I do not speak very well and it is better to write in English. If you have problems understanding my message in English, do not hesitate to contact me in Norwegian and I will do my best to give you answers to all your questions.

The apartment is available for rent right now, you can move in immediately, my wife inherited the apartment from her uncle when he passed away, so the contract will be made bewteen us the owners/landlords and you the tenant.

The apartment is located in a very select downtown neighborhood. The area is very nice, very quiet and safe, it is close to all downtown attractions, easy access to public transportation. Great Restaurants, Bars, Pubs and shopping abound in the immediate area, within walking distance.

The apartment is very spacious has 2x bedroom, 2x full bath, a living room, there is a dining area, a washer and dryer in the apartment, lots of closet space. All the rooms are nicely/modern furnished and the apartment features a spacious/open modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances: range/oven, microwave, dishwasher & refrigerator, lots of closets and storage space. Air Conditioning, Hardwood floors, Granite and marble bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, Washer / Dryer in the unit, LCD TV, DVD, Sound System. It is fully furnished, all new bedding/linens, all cookware & dishes come with the apartment, high speed internet, premium cable w/HD, phone, all utilities and 2 Gated Car Parking Spaces Included. Well behaved pets are allowed. The price is the same for the apartment furnished or unfurnished. The rent is for the whole apartment NOT just a shared room. This is not a sublease.

The property will be insured at a company when you move in, and electronics are under factory warranty (I don't keep old electrical equipment).

The monthly rent includes all utilities and amenities fees.

The rent is 6.000 kr/ month.

The first payment will be 12.000kr. (2 months + 10 accommodation free days - all costs included)

Since I am located in Great Britain you will have 10 days Accommodation Period. After 10 days if something bothers you, or the apartment is not as described you can request a refund, and you will get your money back with no questions asked.

Everything will be done according to the Norwegian Legislation - we will use the Tenancy Contract For Dwellings - 14 edition 6/08 from the Norwegian National Federation of House Owners- Sandard Norwegian Rental Contract taken from the Norwegian Consumer Counsel. If the terms above are acceptable and you are still interested in the place, let me know and I will email you the step by step procedure, according to the insurance company that I want to use to insure the place. I need you to tell me a few things about yourself, about the people who will be living in the apartment. I am looking for someone serious and responsible and I hope I found the right person.

With Respect,

Donald & Rebecca Bagger

27 Dulverton Garth,

Leeds, LS11 0LH Great Britain

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

la meg sitere mailen jeg fikk her om dagen - også finn:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. Sorry I did not write You in the Norwegian language because I do not speak very well and it is better to write in English. If you have problems understanding my message in English, do not hesitate to contact me in Norwegian and I will do my best to give you answers to all your questions.

The apartment is available for rent right now, you can move in immediately, my wife inherited the apartment from her uncle when he passed away, so the contract will be made bewteen us the owners/landlords and you the tenant.

The apartment is located in a very select downtown neighborhood. The area is very nice, very quiet and safe, it is close to all downtown attractions, easy access to public transportation. Great Restaurants, Bars, Pubs and shopping abound in the immediate area, within walking distance.

The apartment is very spacious has 2x bedroom, 2x full bath, a living room, there is a dining area, a washer and dryer in the apartment, lots of closet space. All the rooms are nicely/modern furnished and the apartment features a spacious/open modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances: range/oven, microwave, dishwasher & refrigerator, lots of closets and storage space. Air Conditioning, Hardwood floors, Granite and marble bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, Washer / Dryer in the unit, LCD TV, DVD, Sound System. It is fully furnished, all new bedding/linens, all cookware & dishes come with the apartment, high speed internet, premium cable w/HD, phone, all utilities and 2 Gated Car Parking Spaces Included. Well behaved pets are allowed. The price is the same for the apartment furnished or unfurnished. The rent is for the whole apartment NOT just a shared room. This is not a sublease.

The property will be insured at a company when you move in, and electronics are under factory warranty (I don't keep old electrical equipment).

The monthly rent includes all utilities and amenities fees.

The rent is 5.500 kr/ month.

The first payment will be 11000kr. (2 months + 10 accommodation free days - all costs included)

Since I am located in Great Britain you will have 10 days Accommodation Period. After 10 days if something bothers you, or the apartment is not as described you can request a refund, and you will get your money back with no questions asked.

Everything will be done according to the Norwegian Legislation - we will use the Tenancy Contract For Dwellings - 14 edition 6/08 from the Norwegian National Federation of House Owners- Sandard Norwegian Rental Contract taken from the Norwegian Consumer Counsel. If the terms above are acceptable and you are still interested in the place, let me know and I will email you the step by step procedure, according to the insurance company that I want to use to insure the place. I need you to tell me a few things about yourself, about the people who will be living in the apartment. I am looking for someone serious and responsible and I hope I found the right person.

With Respect,

Donald & Rebecca Bagger

27 Dulverton Garth,

Leeds, LS11 0LH Great Britain

Dette er altså ikke bergen, men Trondheim. :)

Endret av TorgeirS
Lenke til kommentar

Bildene er fra en leilighet som neppe befinner seg i Norge, og den ser litt større ut en 75kvm.

Stikkontakten på badet ser ut som engelsk type.

EDIT: Dørstokk på bad merkelig lav til å være i norge, gardiner dratt for, matter på gulv nylig rullet ut. Leiligheten ser lite norsk ut i det store og hele.

Det beviser ikke noe, men bildene alene hadde fått meg til å lure.

Endret av formann
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...