Gå til innhold

badges! hva skjer med de i 3.2.0

Anbefalte innlegg

hello,

sikkert fler en meg som lurer på dette: hva vil skje med alle badges jeg har (har ca 120 valor) er det bare å bruke fort som faen eller kommer det til noe nytte?

• Emblem System Changes

o Both the 10 and 25 player instances of the Crusaders' Coliseum drop a new Emblem of Triumph.

o Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or

Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism.

o The heroic dungeon daily quest will now reward 2 Emblems of Triumph and the normal daily dungeon quest will reward 1 Emblem of Triumph.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Vel man får "enda" en emblem da, emblem of triumph, woho.

Synes de burde vente litt, de har akkurat kommet ut med Ulduar 25 og mange har ikke engang kommet igang med denne instansen skikkelig. Det som skjer er at folk bare gjør en masse lette heroics for å få seg bra utstyr.

Lenke til kommentar
Vel man får "enda" en emblem da, emblem of triumph, woho.

Synes de burde vente litt, de har akkurat kommet ut med Ulduar 25 og mange har ikke engang kommet igang med denne instansen skikkelig. Det som skjer er at folk bare gjør en masse lette heroics for å få seg bra utstyr.

Og det forandrer din spillopplevelse på nøyaktig hvilken måte? :)

Lenke til kommentar

Teknisk sett, ja. Kan sitere denne posten fra GG:

So let's see how can we gear up a restodruid from Naxx10 and Archavon:

* Head: T8.5, 58 badge

* Neck: ilvl226, 19 badge

* Shoulder: T7.5, 60 badge

* Chest: T8.5, 58 badge

* Back: ilvl213, 25 badge

* Bracer: ilvl213, 60 badge

* Gloves: ilvl226, 28 badge

* Belt: ilvl226, 28 badge

* Leggings: ilvl226, 39 badge

* Boots: ilvl213, 40 badge

* Ring: ilvl 213, 25 badge

* Trinket: ilvl200, 40 badge

* Trinket: ?

* Weapon: ?

* Offhand: ilvl200, 25 badge

* Idol: ilvl213, 25 badge

Er ganske søtt. Legg til "Titansteel" på Weapon og nye 5man trinketen i Colosseum på siste Trinket så har man komplett sett rett ut av boksen av å kjøre heroics, VoA og Naxxramas10.

Poster like gjerne hele posten i spoiler-tag:

Player vs developer found this gem in the 3.2 patchnotes: "Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism."

So let's see how can we gear up a restodruid from Naxx10 and Archavon:

* Head: T8.5, 58 badge

* Neck: ilvl226, 19 badge

* Shoulder: T7.5, 60 badge

* Chest: T8.5, 58 badge

* Back: ilvl213, 25 badge

* Bracer: ilvl213, 60 badge

* Gloves: ilvl226, 28 badge

* Belt: ilvl226, 28 badge

* Leggings: ilvl226, 39 badge

* Boots: ilvl213, 40 badge

* Trinket: ilvl200, 40 badge

* Trinket: ?

* Weapon: ?

* Offhand: ilvl200, 25 badge

* Idol: ilvl213, 25 badge

Yep, you see it. Except for 2 slots, you can fully gear a resto druid to Ulduar25 hard mode ready without doing any content requesting more than facerolling.

"Helping casuals to be competitive" you may say. However this nice set needs 555 badges. That's a lot of badges, even for an active HC raider. How on Earth could a casual player hoard 555 badges? And above all: why would he do that? What's the point? Is T8.5 headpiece needed for the Argent Tournament?

I think the insane number of badges proves that this has nothing to do with casuals, people who play rarely and in their own pace.

This is directly to reward socials: M&S who are online a lot. They want to look good in the eyes of peers. They want Ulduar gear with skills insufficient to get past the iron dwarfs before FL.

The "casual" is the same in WoW as the "poor who is poor because of things out of his control" in the real world. A strawman argument used to justify giving rewards to the lazy and dumb.

Should we personally care about this "improvement"? No. Despite his good gear, the social still can't do anything, and only another social would care about the gear he shows off in Dalaran. The achievements will tell that he is useless, despite his equal gear. Actually it will have a benefit, as these beings will not try to get into raiding guilds, as they could get their "lewt" without any skill or effort, only by time. (socials have lot of that, as they are usually not affected by such time consuming activities as learning or working)

What does this thing prove? That Blizzard targets his game on on the mindless socials. Why is it important? Because it tells something about the World: if you want good money, don't produce good quality stuff. Produce stuff that the socials use to increase their perceived coolness.

What's the funny thing in all this? That the social pays for nothing. For farming 555 badges, he will get an awesome gear... that is exactly the same as the gear of every second guy in Dalaran. They will all look the same. Too bad that the social hates few things more than being like the other guy. He wants to be special. Well, good luck with that :-)

PS: I really wish the green slimes of Naxxramas had their own youtube channel. After the "socials go farm badges" rage starts, they could post awesome videos every day.

Endret av PSV
Lenke til kommentar

Men, men, men... Det er jo bare helt idiotisk?! Det er som nevnt i posten i rettet mot casuals, men ferdighet burde da ha litt å gjøre med belønning? Jeg får gjøre som med VoA, boikotte det. Det føles bare feil å belønnes for noe som krever null konsentrasjon, bleh.

Lenke til kommentar

Hm, ja. Kaste epics på folk kan de vente med til rett før en ny expansion. De kunne i det minste økt vanskelighetsgraden på heroics (som allerede er latterlig lav sammenlignet med TBC), krevd at man måtte gjøre hard modes/achievements e.l. for å få Conquest istedet for Valor. Heroics rundt MgT vanskelighetsgrad kunne kanskje vært noe?

Lenke til kommentar

555 emblems ja.. Gjennomsnittlig 4 per Heroic, eller 138.75 heroics om du vil. Om du puger heroic, si 45-60 min. Ca 7000 minutter i Heroics. Eller 4.7 dager /played på innsiden av Heroics. Det er langt ifra casual, du skal gjerne bruke litt tid på å finne gruppe til dette også, er du ikke en tank eller healer tar dette enda lenger tid.

Lenke til kommentar

Heroic Hard mode før du av følgende:

1. Gå i LFG, finn en gjeng forskjellige folk

2. Samle dem og inspect, alle med full epics kicker du ut av gruppen, behold dem med mass grønt/blått

3. Erstatt de du har kicket

Cluet er å samle en PuG bestående av dårlig gearete nisser. Bonusen kommer om de faktisk og ikke har snøring på karakteren sin.

Voila, Heroic "The hard way".

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...