Gå til innhold

Er dette Sony Ericssons kameramonster?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Som tidligere nevnt, så er dette en svært tidlig prototype. Ikke kamera for videosamtaler foran og ikke linsedeksel bak. De kan da umulig ha glemt det :p

Sony Ericsson er virkelig ute og kjører når det gjelder design, men jeg kan ikke forstå hvorfor dere klager på W880i. Den er jo fin ;)

K850i skal være laget i metall, så selv om den ikke er så altfor fin så vil den i det minste være skinnende og ripesikrere ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Nå hat det jo ikke kommet noe specs om den enda, så det er vel kankje litt tidlig å konkludere med?

edge og 3G bør da dukke opp i SE sine telefoner snart?? Designet synesjeg ikke så så grusomt ut egentlig, men spennende å se hva som dukker opp :D

Lenke til kommentar

Ifølge denne oversikten så skal K850i ha EDGE. Og for å være helt ærlig så stoler jeg mer på den oversikten enn Amobil's kilder ;)

Sofia (Arvidsson)

The K800 successor and could be named K850. 5 megapixel camera with xenon flash and QVGA recording. Not entirely like the N95 in terms of technology, but more mass market. Same size as the K610 with a metal based body and metallic keys (thicker than that of the Ai/Na/Li). 2.2 inch scratch resistant screen. EDGE and UMTS. Will be out by Q2, maybe even Q1 to not let the N95 have too much of a head start. May begin shipping in the week beginning on April 9. Will not be a smartphone and will not have optical zoom.

Forøvrig et par litt mer oppdaterte ryktebilder av K850i enn de som vises i artikkelen:

3cda917893d6cbcad999771yz5.jpg

8162c8431860a10368f9df7eu9.jpg

Endret av bidz
Lenke til kommentar

En interessant post om disse bildene på Esato.

Xumdeo skriver:

"the Sofia has taken a lot of modifications, so much that it looks nothing from the first prototype. this situation has also been experienced by the k810. 3 reasons

1. sofia needs pretty long and extensive testing, more so than the k800i at its time (hint hint hint hint), they expected the phone to be leaked, and when it's leaked, they want it to be leaked in the most unfinished and unrefined manner. for example the w660i leaked was uncolored and without tattoo (if you get to see the back of that proto)

2. SE has started putting many things into their proto, 2-3 of those features will not be launched in the market in that shape, but they are for future phones, and they want to test that as early as possible. an example of that would the TrackID, which started testing a long time ago (seriously this technology deserves a lot more attention, it's pretty ingenious i think)

3. they do want to make at least changes to the whack design, they haven't gone completely out of their mind yet

so is the picture really a Sofia? that's a trick question, yes and no. The sofia would have the same 5MP module, a different software with all the beta gadgets removed, and an arguably different design too (trust me, color makes a helluva difference, can you imagine the w880i in pink with blue backlight? eeew) minor differences can also combine to make a huge difference. given that the differences between w660i and k610i are so small yet sufficient enough for them to become 2 different phones targeted to very different crowds, can we still say that this (the pics dated dec06) is the sofia when it's so far from the final version?

the first/one of the earliest prototypes has a protruded camera protector, you can guess the rest and decide on how real/unreal these photos are. now just how many 5MP candybars are there going to be this year?

if you're not female you'll have to be a male, the chance of being a transsexual is very little

after this post, i'll have to shut up for a while"

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 1 måned senere...
  • Opprett ny...