Gå til innhold
Trenger du råd om juss? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×

Haste sak ! trenger hjelp med Paypal !

Chrisss

Anbefalte innlegg

Har solgt en pc til en i england ! Har aldri brukt den siden før (paypal.com

Fikk mail nå der står det

Dear Christopher Strøm,

We are contacting you regarding an order we have received from our client Scott S. McGowen ([email protected]) regarding the payment made to your PayPal account [email protected]

The payment has been successfully made but due to security reason we have to receive the shipment tracking number before the next 24hour for the processing of your order.

This a new measure we are taking to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.

Once you have shipped the item send us the shipment tracking number for verification after the number has verify your account will be credited instantly.

This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail [email protected]

**PLEASE NOTE**

Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive a " CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® informing you that the Money has been credited.

Note: eBay and PayPal will be responsible for the item loss or damage once we receive the tracking number

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

--

Want an e-mail address like mine?

Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!

Hvem skal jeg send sending nr til ? åssen veit jeg at jeg ikke blir lurt ?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

åssen da mener du ? :p

**PayPal Payment Notification of Item Purchased**‏

Fra: Service@ PayPal.com ([email protected])

Det kan hende du ikke kjenner til denne avsenderen.Merk som sikker|Merk som usikker

Sendt: 6. februar 2008 13:46:01

Til: [email protected]

Kopi: [email protected]

Dear Christopher Strøm,

We are contacting you regarding an order we have received from our client Scott S. McGowen ([email protected]) regarding the payment made to your PayPal account [email protected]

The payment has been successfully made but due to security reason we have to receive the shipment tracking number before the next 24hour for the processing of your order.

This a new measure we are taking to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.

Once you have shipped the item send us the shipment tracking number for verification after the number has verify your account will be credited instantly.

This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail [email protected]

**PLEASE NOTE**

Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive a " CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® informing you that the Money has been credited.

Note: eBay and PayPal will be responsible for the item loss or damage once we receive the tracking number

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

--

Want an e-mail address like mine?

Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!

Lenke til kommentar

Yes, I have made the payment to the paypal email you gave me, check your email for the confirmation. I thought you should have sent the package by now. Please check your mail for the confirmation of the payment made. Please do fast and send the package to my son immediately, thank you

Det fikk jeg av han som skulle ha pc nå

Lenke til kommentar

scam

Det er tull fra ende til annen så ikke hør på det, du blir uten tvil forsøkt svindlet. Hvis vedkommendes addresse er blant sender/mottatter/cc vil jeg vurdere å stoppe handelen asap, det er litt for mystisk.

en legal mail fra Paypal kommer fra:

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Er jo selvsagt en liten sjangs for at jeg tar feil, men det der er veldig rart.

http://www.gigspanner.co.uk/ebay/scam.htm

http://thehermesproject.blogspot.com/2007/...y-phishing.html

Lenke til kommentar
scam

Det er tull fra ende til annen så ikke hør på det, du blir uten tvil forsøkt svindlet. Hvis vedkommendes addresse er blant sender/mottatter/cc vil jeg vurdere å stoppe handelen asap, det er litt for mystisk.

en legal mail fra Paypal kommer fra:

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Er jo selvsagt en liten sjangs for at jeg tar feil, men det der er veldig rart.

http://www.gigspanner.co.uk/ebay/scam.htm

http://thehermesproject.blogspot.com/2007/...y-phishing.html

okei da driter jeg i det as !!

Hello Seller,

I had made the payment the payment since yesterday and the payment has been confirmed.

I have told you I want to ship the item to my son who is presently in

West Africa doing a research. Kindly ship the item to the address of

my son below:

Agbeniga O. Olumide

No 12 Awolude Cose Olorunsogo

Abeokuta

Ogun state

Nigeria

+2348057740637

Ship the item immediately.

I like your business communication skills, and I will like to ask if you have any other item for sale so that I can make the the payment and credited together into your account. Please reply asap.

Thank you.

Den fikk jeg i går av han vil kjøpe den!!!

Å en ting til, jeg la pc aldri ut på salg på ebay! Bare på hw brukmarked!!

Det må være noe rart her as :p

Lenke til kommentar

Det bør ringe noen bjeller når noen fra England vil kjøpe en norsk pc lagt ut på norskspråklige hw.no Når du så ser Nigeria bør du ha svært vondt i hodet av det heftige klokkespillet..

Den reklamen for mail.com var en ekstra kubjelle-bonus..

:-)

Endret av Panter
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...