Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Most TV channels, like Tvnorge and Viasat3 get all their incom from TV advertisment. Advertisements of this sort have been used to sell every product imaginable over the years, from household products and services, to political campaigns. You almost can't sell anything today without advertising for your product, and for someone TV is the best way to go, because so many people will watch your commercial every day.

The first television advertisement was broadcast in the United States in 1941, when the Bulova Watch Company paid $9 to NBC for a 20-second ad aired before a baseball game. It simply displayed a Bulova watch over a map of the U.S., with a voiceover of the company's slogan "America runs on Bulova time!"

SHOW COMMERCIAL -

Since 1941, they have been developing their product, and now you can see a big develop in their commercials as well. They now use people and watches to conect them, but they still use a voiceover, they have created a twist, and instead of saying America runs on Bulova time, they no say: Time flies, Bulove soars.

The TV ads havent changed that much since 1941, exept it cost more than 9 dollars for a 20-second spot, but its simpel and Bulova Watch probaly got alot more costumers because now the Americans knew about the watch and we like to buy things we have seen on TV because we think that its a really good product from a serious and proffesional company.

So, I guess you all think that Tv ads is a real pain and your all looking forward to getting a digital video recorders, such as TiVo, and services like Sky+, and GET, which allow the recording of television programs onto a hard drive, also enable viewers to fast-forward through advertisements or automatically skip them. But who will then pay for a spot between the shows?? Dont worry, the ads will probaly be on the bottom of the TV screen, blocking out some of the picture. "Banners", or "Logo Bugs", as they are called, are referred to by media companies as Secondary Events (2E). This is done in much the same way as a severe weather warning is done, only these happen a lot more often. Sometimes these take up only 5-10% of the screen, but in the extreme, can take up as much as 25% of the viewing area. Some even make noise or move across the screen. One example of this is the 2E ads for Three Moons Over Milford(which is a TV show). A video taking up approximately 25% of the bottom-left portion of the screen would show a comet impacting into the moon with an explosion, during another television program. I guess thats worse than the type of TV advertising we have now.

We have compared three different TV commercials from three different parts of the world. Asia, Norway and USA. We have taken starting point in three commercials for credit cards.

Mitt og venninna mi sin engelske reklamefremførelse x)

Lenke til kommentar

try {

highScore = lesDBrs("select name, gold from user group by gold desc limit 10");

textOut += ("Top 10 spillere:<br/><br/>");

for(int i = 1; highScore.absolute(i); i++) {

space = "";

name = highScore.getString("name");

nameLength = name.length();

for(int ns = (16 - nameLength); ns > 0; ns--) {

space = space + " ";

}

textOut += (name + ":" + space + highScore.getInt("gold")+"<br/>");

}

textOut += ("<br/>");

}

catch (SQLException e) {

System.out.println("DEBUG: runWumpusSimulation -- SQLException");

e.printStackTrace();

}

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...