Gå til innhold

Rykter: Microsoft E3 ‘07

Mala

Anbefalte innlegg

Ja nei dette her må taes med eit par lastebiler salt og meire til, men for de som liker å spekulere samt kanskje håper på eit nytt Crimson Skies spill,GeOW2 info eller fortsatt tviholder på ønsket om MGS4 til 360 :

Apparently a manager from the E3 Floor (who’s going to get fired if its all true!) has leaked information regarding Microsoft’s line-up for E3 2007 according to a thread in the Wii60 (what a convenient name) message boards. Though they are rumors at best, the fact that an E3 floor manager spilled the beans could hold some validity; but for the sake of all reason and logic, let’s just run with the idea that they are rumors.

Straight from Microsoft’s E3 2007 Line-up:

- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00. (Fact)

- New Crimson Skies game to be announced.

- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.

- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.

- Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.

- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).

- Rare to announce 2 new games.

- Rare to announce Kameo 2.

- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.

- Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It’ll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.

- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.

- Apparently there’s news of a MGS Game for the 360. May or may not be the 4th Installment.

- Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.

Rumor-galore!

La oss bare ta disse ryktene på ein sivilisert og voksen måte folkens :p

EDIT: The Leifs.

Endret av Mala
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
- Apparently there’s news of a MGS Game for the 360. May or may not be the 4th Installment.

8872700[/snapback]

Ser for meg Peter Moore komme inn med en ny tatovering der gitt. "It will be launched the same day as the PS3 version" :)

8872817[/snapback]

Da hadde seriøst jubelen stått høyt her i taket..

Det er jaggu sikkert!

Lenke til kommentar
- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.

*hopper rundt med yoghurt i øyet*

:w00t: Håper dette ryktet stemmer, selv om vi sikkert ikke får se noe til spillet før 2009...

8872784[/snapback]

Håper og ber om at vi får se noe av det, bare bra om det skulle komme ut i 2009, desto lenger man holder på med et spill, desto mindre bugs og dritt blir det :)

Lenke til kommentar
Metal Gear Solid 4 on the Xbox 360 semi confirmed? What the hell Konami? Here I am telling all my friends and random MGS haters that I bought a Playstation 3 just for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots so I could rub it in their faces that I’m playing a game in 1080p complete with HDMI and a controller that lacks rumble (because rumble is so last gen) and uses motion sensing (because its very revolutionary),

and now you dare disgrace me with such horrific news and basically tell me I spent $700+ for absolutely nothing and will instead also show up on a system that has rumble in its controller and can’t even output 1080p and may end up taking twenty five discs?!

Ahh lo så det kom tårer når jeg leste det her :!:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...