Gå til innhold

Sniktitt på Halo 3 (X360)

Anbefalte innlegg

Selvfølgelig, men jeg synes ikke at AI i half life 2 var så bra heller. Det var heller mer slik at fiendene var plassert et sted eller at det kom noe mot deg. Altså slik at det ble variasjon og at områdene var veldig forskjellige. I halo 2 kunne de på laget ditt og fiendene kjøre kjøretøy og fiendene løp til siden når du kjørte mot dem i alle fall. Og de små pleide å retreate hvis det var få igjen av dem. Fiendene ble også plassert annerledes hver gang du døde.

Jeg synes at halo har mer gjenspillingsverdi enn half-life, siden du vet på en måte hva som skjer neste gang du spiller når du spiller half life om igjen, mens kampene i halo kan utvikle seg annerledes hver gang du spiller. Slik opplever jeg det i alle fall.

De senere banene i halo og halo 2 inneholder fiender som kjemper mot hverandre, noen ganger er det slik at det er tre forskjellige raser som kjemper mot hverandre (robotfly alien og flood) hvis du lar dem kjempe uten å blande deg blir forskjellig slutt, altså hvem som overlever er ofte forskjellig.

9052821[/snapback]

Det du nevner er jo fordeler men mye av det er i mine øyne ikke knyttet til AI, som feks random spawn, og slåssing dyr i mellom, selv i doom2 så utvikler kampene seg forskjellig om man har en gitt startsituasjon, og får dyrene til å begynne å sloss.

AtW

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Har ikke spilt doom 2, men uansett, jeg limer inn noe som er skrevet på gamespot som kanskje kan forklare hvorfor jeg synes det er gjenspillingsverdi og god AI i spillet:

Edit: en annen ting som jeg synes skiller dette fra andre fps er at du ikke må bytte til .eks granat for å kaste, den har en egen knapp, akkurat som å slå. Og så er våpnene så varierte at det ikke er så farlig at det ikke er så kjempemange. Og jeg kan være enig i at spillet burde få lavere karakter til pc.

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

Before you arrive on the planet, your ship is boarded by Covenant troops, whom your marine allies engage while your commander briefs and arms you. As you attempt to sweep the ship clean of enemies, you come across numerous instances of marines and Covenant forces engaged in firefights from behind hastily erected barricades. The first time you enter a scene like this, Covenant soldiers attempt to flank you by sneaking up from a passageway to the side, but you can repel them and turn their technique against them, attacking the main nest of them from the right while your allies keep their front line busy. This sort of combat is par for the course in Halo, making the simple days of running and gunning down enemies down the center of a corridor seem like a thing of the past. The Covenant know how to work together as a team and will send in point men to hunt for you in the last place you were seen if you back off to momentarily lick your wounds and let your shields recharge.

The combat in Halo is challenging and never gets old or repetitive because the enemy AI is so good that your foes react in a variety of different ways depending on the situation. If there's a cannon or vehicle nearby, they might get into it. If you blast a volley of glass shards at them from the needler or if their force field's shields are low, they'll likely run behind a rock and hide. If one is close to death, expect him to rush into close quarters and attempt to bludgeon you to death with his gun. Or one might lob a grenade at you from behind a pylon or provide cover fire for an ally attempting to move around to attack you from behind. And your marine allies are just as smart. If you hop into the Warthog jeep and a marine is nearby, he'll jump in back and man its machine gun turret. If another marine is there, he'll climb in and ride shotgun. The marine AI is so lifelike that sometimes you'll find yourself assisting them, instead of the other way around. In one section of the game, you have the opportunity to provide cover for a marine armed with a sniper rifle who's staked out a plateau above a valley where Covenant dropships are letting off troops. He's able to pick off a decent number of them before they draw near, but for both of you to survive, you have to guard the entrance to the plateau to keep anyone from sneaking up, providing the marine with enough time to properly thin the herd. Suffice it to say, if you found yourself replaying the marine sections of Half-Life: Opposing Force to try to keep all your troops alive, you'll be spending a lot of time with Halo.

Not surprisingly, the computer AI provides the game with an immense amount of replay value. You could play the same section a dozen times--and some are so tough that you'll have to--and not have the same events happen exactly the same way twice. Random elements, such as where enemies are located in a level and where those on watch begin making their rounds, are thrown in often. You'll also discover that you have a lot of freedom to choose how to beat a level. There's rarely only one right way of doing something. For example, in several areas, you'll come across Covenant grunts sleeping in place on the floors. You can sneak around and dispatch them with the butt of your rifle, or you can choose to fire a rocket and wake the whole place up--or any variation in between. Unlike in many other games, there's no penalty for not choosing stealth in the stealth sections.

Mye mer: http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/l...reviewid=241192

Edit: en annen ting som jeg synes skiller dette fra andre fps er at du ikke må bytte til .eks granat for å kaste, den har en egen knapp, akkurat som å slå. Og så er våpnene så varierte at det ikke er så farlig at det ikke er så kjempemange.

Endret av gormers
Lenke til kommentar
  • Opprett ny...