Gå til innhold

Knights Of The Force!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Dette var triste greier folkens, jeg hadde, som sikkert mange andre, gledet meg mye og ikke minst lenge til denne modden. Men fortvil ikke det er et spill som heter Star Wars Force Unleashed, som kommer til våren 2008. Det ser utrolig kult ut, og ikke minst det er ekte :D Se traileren her; http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/# MEN det er som jeg har hørt ikke til pc..

Endret av RagnaRock
Lenke til kommentar

Har kommet litt mer info fra kotf.com nå:

LAST UPDATES

LAST UPDATES

Thank you for your patience and support. Knights Of The Force is a huge MOD. And it's size is approximately 2GB. We are publishing it as 2 parts. The part's sizes are about 1GB. Sharing in this way will be easier.For a time we we're working on some critical bugs in the mod.Because of this, release is postponed several times.At the moment most bug finding and fixing is done.First part is getting released soon.I'm working on the setup right now.This time i'm not going to use a simple system like winrar.Because i have observed that most people doesn't read readme's and so this causes some problems.So now i'm working on an automatic install system.It will search if you have Jedi Academy installed in your computer and ask to you if it can't find After that, setup will install required softwares, update Jedi Academy and copy KotF file's to where they belong.Various thing's will be changed too.

In the end, KotF will have a complicated but user friend setup.I am learning and experimenting with setup script language right now.I hope setup will be ready in 3-4 days but i'm going to leave the city for 2 days, so i may need a bit more time.

Note (about update on jedi academy)

The Jedi Academy you use will not be updated.KotF Setup will copy Jedi Academy files on your hard disk to another folder and a new jedi academy will be created for KotF.

Eg har som alltid tro på at den kommer. ^^

Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...