Gå til innhold

Battlestations: Midway inntrykk

Straffa

Anbefalte innlegg

Noen som skal kjøpe dette spillet?

Litt i tvil, men får bra spiller kritikk fra folk som har kjøpt det

Spillet kommer ut 09.02 i Norge

Finally, a tutorial! It takes about an hour to complete the tutorial, and that's where I have stopped at, so I can make some dinner. It's pretty comprehensive, and I bet that's the reason it wasn't included with the demo.

And for those who are looking for some easy achievement points? You get 40 for completing the tutorials, 100 for completing the game, and 50 for completing each of the 4 specialty campaigns

The game is awsome. I love the MP missions
I don't know about MP, but right now I'm having a blast controlling one ship in the campaign. This game has so much blind depth to it. (Depth that would be hard for the casual gamer to see) Kudos to Eidos for getting it right!
Got this game yesterday...I love it!...see u guys online soon as I get the game play down.
There are 9 Battles for multiplayer each has a set of missions. They are already working on future DLC. Since the Demo came out I've been playing with friends pretty much every nite I had a chance.

Air Superiority at Luzon

Battle of Vella Gulf

Battle of the Coral Sea

Battle of the Phillipines

Battle of Samar

Battle of Suriagao Strait

Islands of Solomon (Demo)

Operation MI; and

Steel Monsters

Every good match can last up to an hour or more, that when you play with friends who know the controllers--and yes, there are a lot of people who figured them out before retail. There are so many things to do in a battle that I cant wait to see what the other 8 are all about. It's going to be a hell of a ride online.

The whole game is filled with moments like that; it rewards the team or players at every step. After you win, you feel all pumped and happy, not to mention the relief after all the pressure you go thru the battles

I really wish more people take the "All-Pop Bandage" off their eyes and give games like Battlestations a fair shot. I believe we need to support developers bringing new experiences to the hands of--especially--console gamers.

The Single Player Campaign is simply awesome! Some of the best moments I've had in a game in years... and the Challenges are insane simply insane.

2007 sleeper hit of the year! The Gamestop I got mine from did not get enough copies to even cover all pre-orders. I hope a lot get produced, because it is selling out.
Endret av avanore
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Skal definitivt ha dette spillet ja. Etter å ha spillt demoen på Xbox 360 i ganske så mange herlige timer er det ingen vei tilbake. Spillet virker tungt i starten, takket vere mangelen på tutorial. Men man kommer raskt inn i det, Fantastisk morro over Xbox Live ihvertfall,

Lenke til kommentar

IGN ga vel spillet 8.5 så hvis du likte demoen så er det vel ingenting i veien for at du vil like spillet. Jeg tror jeg står over. Er optatt med Vegas for tiden, og snart kommer FFXII og God of war 2 (før det har jeg tenkt å spille 1ern:P)

Pluss at jeg har fått tak i Resident Evil 4. Det må også spilles.

Endret av Jakoozie
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...