Gå til innhold

Bruke NTFS eller FAT32 på en 30bg hd?

Heineoen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hentet fra internet:

You must use the FAT filing system if you have any of the following requirements:

You dual boot with any Operating System other than Windows 2000 or NT (note: NT version 3.x or 4.x cannot read FAT32 volumes, only FAT16).

You want to be able to access the volumes using any Operating System other than Windows XP, 2000 or NT. In other words, if you want to be able to use a DOS or Windows 9x/ME boot diskette to boot the machine and access the volumes.

You are formatting a floppy disk.

You may decide later that you want to dual boot. You can convert a FAT volume to NTFS, but not vice-versa: it's a one-way conversion.

You must use the NTFS filing system if you have any of the following requirements:

You want to be able to encrypt files so that only a certain user can access them.

You want to use fault tolerant disk configurations such as RAID 5 or mirroring.

You want to assign permissions to files, specifying which users or groups have access to which files and folders.

You want to store files larger than 4 GB.

You want to format partitions larger than 32 GB.

You want to audit files for access by certain users or groups.

You do not want the files to be accessed by someone using a boot disk.

You need a more robust filing system that is less prone to errors or corruption.

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...