Gå til innhold

Tråden om MMA (Ufc, Pride, K-1, Shoto)

Anbefalte innlegg

Nå skal ikke jeg påstå noe jeg ikke vet sikkert, så ta dette med en klype salt: Zuffa kjøpte PRIDE FC i en periode hvor det ikke gikk veldig bra med PRIDE økonomisk. Hadde ikke Zuffa kjøpt de opp og tatt over stabelen av fighters, hadde de sikkert gått konkurs før eller siden uansett. Den endelige prisen på Pride var vel rundt 70 millioner dollar, og det er egentlig ikke all verden for en hel organisasjon og alt det innebærer pluss en drøss med kontrakter.

For å kritisere Zuffa litt så skal det sies at rett etter oppkjøpet så var de veldig påståelig på at de kom til å beholde Pride som merkevare ved siden av UFC- men vi vet jo alle hvordan det gikk.

Får se hvordan det blir å gå med strikeforce fremover. Har jo bare vært en event i måneden siden zuffa kjøpte de, og om jeg skulle vedde penger tror jeg at strikeforce er borte før midtveispunktet i 2012.

Endret av Boheme Netter
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/965761-br-exclusive-chael-sonnen-on-anderson-silva-matt-lindland-and-ed-soares

“He’s a fake, and a phony,” Sonnen told Bleacher Report in a recent interview. “He always has been. I don’t get it.”

Sonnen believes Silva’s entire training camp is also to blame.

“Listen, are you fighters or aren’t you? The Blackhouse have so many excuses. They just should just be called Team Backout.”

134315308_crop_650x440.jpg?1322857451

HATERS GONNA HATE

Lenke til kommentar

Fight Journal: Mayhem Miller

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/30/fight-journal-mayhem-miller-tuf-edition/

Mayhem Miller Fight Journal: Part 2

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/02/mayhem-miller-fight-journal-part-2/

Mayhem Miller Fight Journal: Part 3

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/03/mayhem-miller-fight-journal-part-3/

24np2qb.jpg

Endret av nipton
Lenke til kommentar

Har ingenting med cardio å gjøre.

Quote bare fra en side:

Adrenalin surges and dumps are very real. Get in a street fight or even think you are about to, as a noob, and you will likely suffer a massive one.

Last night was about the most obvious adrenalin surge and dump I have ever seen. Less then 2 minutes into round one, before Miller had even started his dump, I was writing in the fight night chat thread, that Miller is done, he will gas out with an adrenalin dump.

It was more obvious in that fight then in any I have ever seen that he had let his emotions get away from him, and was wild eyed with an adrenalin surge, amped up, and that is almost always followed by the dump and huge energy drain.

Eksempler:

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/11/28/1841392/adrenaline-dump-joe-lauzon-blames-concrete-legs-for-loss-to-george

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/249173/Carwin-details-Lesnar-fight-fatigue-adrenaline-dump/

http://www.mmaforreal.com/2011/1/3/1911269/maynard-i-had-a-bit-of-an-adrenaline-dump-trying-to-finish-at-ufc-125

Moar stuff:

Fear induced adrenaline dump.

Adrenal stress response experts say that you can only recall about five different self defence techniques or strikes when you are under a full adrenaline rush. The reason is that much of your cognitive thinking is unavailable to you when your heartbeat exceeds certain levels. This happens as blood is sent to the arms, legs and torso to put you in the best fight or flight defense.I can tell you from personal experience that it’s hard to think at all when “adrenalized” and under attack. I have seen traditional techniques fail to work against a padded assailant. This partly is true due to their complexity but also because of the number of techniques or ‘steps’ required in many of these defence techniques.

Under a strong adrenaline rush, or ‘dump’ as we call it, there is a good chance you will not be able to execute your standard self defence techniques that you have been practicing in the dojo or dojang.

One question I am commonly asked is after all the years of doing this work did I still get the adrenal rush? My answer is an emphatic ‘Yes’. In fact I learnt how to invite the adrenaline rush, so as to have all, strength and force, should I need it.

That doesn’t mean I will need it, only that I will have it available should the need arise. The adrenal rush is there to help us in stressful situations.

Why wish it away?

How can we learn to prevent fear during a street attack?

Here is my take on it. Fear/ ADRENALIN cannot be eliminated. It is the natural effect of real aggression. Panic and alarm is a reality of self defense. (is the essence of self defense). Dealing with terror and the fear induced adrenal dump. In my opinion, we cannot eliminate fear, but learn to adjust to it and deal with it. Don’t believe anybody who says they don’t suffer fear in combat situations, even Mike Tyson admits he deals with it’s effects before any fight.

The problem with most people is that without proper training this powerful bio chemical and emotional reaction can work against them. Untrained people often react disproportionately to the problem, either by under reacting, (passive) or by over reacting, (aggressive).

So many people are victims because they never learnt how to deal with the adrenaline rush. Many people go into a knee jerk response that can actually get them into even worse trouble! I actually believe that some of the so called “self-defense” seminars and many who are teaching martial arts related self defense training are doing more harm than good. This is because they are giving their students a false sense of security and teaching techniques that could not possibly really work in a genuine attack.

The key to effective self-defense is anticipating and dealing with the effects of the adrenaline dump, which is a certainty in real street aggression. To try and eliminate fear is not realistic. The idea is to deal with the fear by having a simple and effective system that will allow you to react simply and directly.

Endret av nipton
Lenke til kommentar

meh , syns for det meste hele TUF finalen var skuff. Miller virket feilplassert og skulle vel aldri vært i DA OCTAGON I det heletatt. Han kunne like greit bare stått der uten guard hele kampen, eller vent , det var nettopp det han gjorde.

Digget begge finalekampene, og Tony Ferguson kampen var også veldig bra! Det som skjedde med Miller var rett og slett bare uheldig, jeg på min side håper han går ned en vektklasse igjen og tar hevn på Jake Shields, det ville vært en gylden mulighet å ta han når han er ute av form så. Visst ikke Shields gidder å gå opp en klasse da!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...