Gå til innhold

Den beste skurken?

DjSlayer

Anbefalte innlegg

Oh ja enda en "best of" tråd.

Begrunnelse: Ingen action film med respekt for seg selv har ikke en skurk, og noen skurker er bedre en andre. Faktiskt er noen skurkeroller så bra att man har lyst til å kverken selv hvis ikke helten gjør det.

Ett par av mine favoritter:

Top Dollar spillt av Michael Wincott i filmen "The Crow" fra 1994

Agent Smith spilt av Hugo Weaving i filmene "The Matrix", "The Matrix Reloaded" og "The Matrix Revolutions" fra henholdsvis 1999, 2003, 2003

Deres favoritter:

Endret av DjSlayer
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Sant, sant... Han er noe av det sprøeste som er festet til film.

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...