Gå til innhold

Udokumentert vindturbin fikk bevilget 20 millioner i EU-støtte. Her står den ubrukt

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

For at vinden skal blåse igjennom røret så må det vel også være like mye vind rundt enden av røret for å føre vekk den lufta som kommer ut. Hvis lufta står stille rundt enden av røret så blir det kanskje litt som å fylle et basseng med vann med slangen dypt ned i bassenget, eller?

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

I know I'm resurrecting a month-old thread, but I'd like to give some additional information on this foolishness. I'm a Danish wind turbine engineer, hence my special interest.

Regarding funding: EU has spent no money on this project. Nearly all their grants require about an equal grant from private companies. No private company has shown interest in a turbine that doesn't work, so the project is effectively dead in Denmark. However, a Danish municipality has spent about 1 mio. dkk (the exact amount is "secret") and they've gotten a lot of complaints about that waste.

Technology: Every single engineer who even remotely works with wind turbines can claim with confidence that this is a scam invention. There are numerous reasons why this requires much more material than conventional technologies, and these have already been explored in-depth elsewhere.

Current status: The Danish engineering site, ing.dk, has followed the project. When it was finally proven that it doesn't work (to the surprise of exactly zero engineers) we started to create some noise due to the clear incompetency involved. Some of the responsible politicians and companies have been publicly humiliated, so hopefully this won't repeat itself. Ofcourse that is a naive hope which will prove to disappoint us when the same politicians jump on the next fancy-presented technology concept.

There is a similar project on-going in China, which seems to be about as effective as the one in Denmark. Which means it does exactly what it's supposed to: channel money to SheerWind without producing a single kWh.

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...