Gå til innhold

Win 10, treig alfakrøll @

Tomk1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Fant dette :

Keyboard not working properly after installing windows 10?

https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/9863-keyboard-not-working-properly-after-installing-windows-10-a-2.html

Hi everybody,

I also searched a lot and a long time for a solution for my MEDION notebook and I might have found one in a German speaking forum.... I just registered to get the info across and hope it's okay to post a link.

Nach Upgrade von Win 8.1 auf Win 10 bei einem Notebook Medion Akoya - Microsoft Community

I will give my best to translate the important parts properly (sadly I don't know the correct english translation for the German Windows 10 expressions) :

DirkGrave found out that the reason for the keyboard bug seems to be the driver for the Synaptics Touchpad.... strange as it sound... He deactivated it and his keyboard worked properly:

1. Settings at the Windows 10 Startmenu

2. "Geräte" in german... the part where you can set Bluetooth, printer or mouse

3. under "Mouse and Touchpad" extended settings

4. Here he deactivated the Synaptic Touchpad and his keyboard worked properly again.

I can confirm that after deactivating the touchpad my keyboard worked again, even so Windows installed a Lenovo driver at my notebook.

I hope, that this might help you! If you have questions because of my bad english please ask, I will try my best to answer the,

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...