Gå til innhold

Heroes Volume Four; "Fugitives". [SISTE episode 27.april, An Invisible Thread]

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
I am Sylar. Ustoppelig?

Nah, danko bommet vell bare.

Hva som skjer i NESTE episode: (engelsk)

1) Sylar will kill a Season 1 Character.

2) We will see more of Matt's darkside

3) Hiro and Ando combine their powers in attempt to take down Building 26

4) Nathan and Sylar will face-off

5) Actor Michael Dorn returns as the President

6) Kristin at E! Online is reporting that the main character death is indeed a male character and that apparently the killer "in many ways" will also die, but we won't understand until we watch the episode. (Since we know Sylar is supposed to be the killer, I assume the Heroes Universe thinks Sylar is dead, but takes on the form of the character that dies)

7) Tracy will return

8) The end of the episode will lead into Volume 5: Redemption and we will meet the new female baddie

9) In season 4 we will learn more about Young Angela and her young friends and of course more about the early days of The Company.

Lenke til kommentar

1) Sylar will kill a Season 1 Character.

2) We will see more of Matt's darkside

3) Hiro and Ando combine their powers in attempt to take down Building 26

4) Nathan and Sylar will face-off

5) Actor Michael Dorn returns as the President

6) Kristin at E! Online is reporting that the main character death is indeed a male character and that apparently the killer "in many ways" will also die, but we won't understand until we watch the episode. (Since we know Sylar is supposed to be the killer, I assume the Heroes Universe thinks Sylar is dead, but takes on the form of the character that dies)

7) Tracy will return

8) The end of the episode will lead into Volume 5: Redemption and we will meet the new female baddie

9) In season 4 we will learn more about Young Angela and her young friends and of course more about the early days of The Company.

Der tror jeg Nathan forsvant for godt.

Lenke til kommentar
Nah, danko bommet vell bare.

Eventuelt at den delen av hjerna han må treffe har flytta seg/endra seg på grunn av gjentatt "shape-shifting", jf. tidlegare i episoda.

Ellers var det omtrent som vanleg, Sylar=god episode. Irriterande at Micah ikkje vart drept, men det hadde kanskje blitt for mykje av det gode. Ser ut til at dei legg opp til nok ein Sylar vs. Nathan duell i neste episode. Noko som burde vere ein grei kamp, og endeleg slutten på Nathan, men forfattarane klarer sikkert å rote det til. Blir i det minste spennande og sjå kva vi har i vente til neste sesong.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...