Gå til innhold

Lyd kun i Mediaplayer...

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei

Kommet over et litt merkelig problem.

Får kun lyd Windows mediaplayer applikasjoner.

Ingen windows lyder virker(start/avslutt, klikk v mapper etc)

Heller ingen Flash video får jeg lyd på f.eks Youtube m.m

Realtek lydkort med nyeste driver.

Kan detta væra tru?

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse

Oppdatering, fikset problemet med å formatere og legge windows med sp2 i steden for sp3.

Men nå har jeg støtt på samme problemet igjen, denne gangen med annen Pc men med mye av de samme komponentene:

Realtech HD Audio

Windows SP3

Har igjen lyd i mediaplayer og diverse andre spillere, men selve lyden i windows er borte også flash video som youtube er uten lyd.

Har søkt mye på rundt og det er mange som sliter, noen får ikke engang inn driver. Dette har jeg fått etter litt tukling. Men fortsatt overnevnte problem.

Må vel være flere som har dette problemet?

Trodde jeg hadde løsningen her men det hjalp ikke heller:

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_...SLanguage=en-us

"Hello,

I spent several hours searching the internet for a solution to this problem and here is what worked for me:

My issue: No sound when playing videos in Internet Explorer 7 using Windows XP SP3 with the ASUS P5N-E SLI 650i motherboard using the onboard sound (Realtek). I was able to hear sound playing MP3s using Winamp and videos in the VLC media player. However, this fix might also work for other types of sound issues with XP SP3 and this motherboard.

As of this writing (November 2008), Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) does not support the Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) driver for High Definition Audio devices, which is required for the sound to work properly. Try this to fix the problem:

1) In Control Panel / System / Hardware tab / Device Manager under Sound, Video & Game controllers, disable then uninstall the Realtek High Definition Audio device (and/or the unknown device, if there is one).

2) In Device Manager under System, disable then uninstall the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio entry. (Do not re-boot yet.)

3) In Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs, uninstall the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (you may just have a folder that says Realtek).

4) Reboot the PC.

5) Install the Realtek audio drivers then reboot again.

6) Download a patched version of the Microsoft UAA for SP3 here:

http://www.dashken.net/index.php?/archives...tion-Audio.html

Download the file from this link:

Fix for KB888111 for Windows XP SP3 RC v3264 (Mirror)

--> filename: Universal_Audio_Architecture_High_Definition_Audio_AddOn_1.0.zip

--> unzip to folder: Universal_Audio_Architecture_High_Definition_Audio_AddOn_1.0

Navigate to that folder and run hdashcut.exe - it may appear to do nothing but wait for a minute and then check Control Panel / System / Hardware tab / Device Manager under System. If you see "Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio" listed there, it worked. Reboot the PC again.

ALTERNATE SOLUTION TO REPLACE STEP 6 ABOVE:

1) Download the Microsoft UAA patch for Windows XP SP2 : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888111

2) Start menu / Run... / regedit (opens the registry editor) and navigate to :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows

3) On the right side of the window, double-click on CSDVersion.

4) Change the value data from 300 to 200 (this makes XP think it is running SP2 instead of SP3). Close the registry editor then reboot the PC.

5) Install the Microsoft UAA Patch you downloaded in step 1.

6) Repeat steps 2 and 3 to access the registry editor, then change the CSDVersion value data from 200 back to 300.

7) Close the registry editor then reboot the PC.2"

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...