Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

My first girlfriend was a farm girl. For those of you unlucky enough to never have dated a girl who has grown up on a farm, you're missing out on some of the most interesting sexual experiences in your life. Hayloft fucking. Olympic sized trampoline fucking (with a sprinker underneath). Fucking in a cornfield on a pitch black night with gigantic farm equipment rolling by mere yards from you. And of course, all the nastiest and strangest sexual acts known to man under the ignorant gaze of farm animals. I have a bunch of stories with this girl, but one stands out above the rest.

We were going at it in the garage, butt naked on the idleing riding lawnmower. Note that farm girls are none too smart, and neither are 17 y/o freshly-devirginated geeks when it's sexy time. Things were going well with her on my lap for a while, then we both started getting tired. Lack of oxygen tired. About the time we're both yawning too much to keep fucking it hits me like a ton of bricks that there's no ventilation, and it's awfully smokey - exhaust fumes are building up. We stop and stumble out of the garage into the kitchen, where I sit down to catch my breath.

Her being thankful for my having just saved her life, she has no intention of NOT fucking me, and my youthful verility gladly obliges her. We're both fairly messed up from breathing lawnmower exhaust for the last half hour and oblivious to the fact that her mother and sister are in the livingroom, in full view of us fucking LOUDLY. I'm on the verge of blowing my load right about the time my head clears and I finally notice them trying not to stare at us. I push my girlfriend off me right as I'm cumming and...

I splooge on the pussy. No, not that one. The OTHER one. With four legs and a tail which just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I bolt into my g/f's bedroom and am getting dressed when I hear an avalanche of laughter coming from the kitchen. I'm opening the bedroom window to sneak out when my g/f (still naked), her sister, and her mother bust into the room red-faced from laughing so much and applauding. Apparently they all thought it was friggin' hilarious. Strange/awesome family... it's a shame the g/f was literally the dumbest person I've ever met in my life and after three years the frustration was no longer worth the fantastic sex.

Lenke til kommentar

Sitert fra Matias(lærer);

"Camilla og hanna Jeg blir forbanna

Eneste dere prater om er gutter

Det er like før jeg på torstad slutter

Mental alder på linje med et brød

Enkelte timer skulle jeg ønske jeg var død

Blond, blondere, Camilla og Hanna"

Kopier denne på din bruker ellers vil DU også bli mobbet av matias!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...