• Gutt, faker alltid
    • Jente, faker aldri
    • Jente, faker en gang i blant
    • Jente, faker ofte
    • Jente, faker alltid

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Jo men altså, enkelte mannfolk gir liksom aldri opp. Det blir vondt etter hvert.

6408044[/snapback]

Bare si at du er sliten det da:-P

edit: Dessuten er det litt opp til jentene hva de vil ha også, kan jo ikke forvente at du havner i himmelen av å bare ligge der. Fiks en selv da vel, viss det ikke går;)

Endret av Hanne:)
Lenke til kommentar
Jo men altså, enkelte mannfolk gir liksom aldri opp. Det blir vondt etter hvert.

6408044[/snapback]

Bare si at du er sliten det da:-P

6408072[/snapback]

w0rd.

Selv om jenta ikke sier ifra burde vel også gutten skjønne eller kjennne at det ikke akkurat går som varm kniv i smør lenger eller..

(eller som hånd i hanske ;p )

6408089[/snapback]

Second that
Lenke til kommentar

Da får jeg nesten legge til et lite innlegg en fyr fortalte.

"The Thumb!" trikset.

After several requests here is the guide on how to please your girl with the thumb technique 

First get your partner wet as usual, eat her out, play with her clit or however you usually do it. Now, the easiest way for beginners is, have her lay down on her tummy and put one or two pillows underneath her so her ass is slightly elevated. Next sit down next to her, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her works pretty good, and have her spread her legs.

Before I continue I'll try to explain how to find the gspot, if you dont do it at the right spot you can go on for hours and nothing will happen  Ok, put your thumb in your mouth and feel your upper gum right behing your front teeth, it has some sort of a rough texture, right? Thats how the gspot kinda feels like...

Let's continue. You can start by teasing her a little, run your fingertips down her back, slowly up her inner thights, etc. It's kinda fun to drive her insane first imo  When you're ready just enter her with your thumb, hook it slightly downwards and well, "start looking". The gspot is about 2-3 inches inside of her, roughly right behind her clit. Just push your thumb gently down, as if you were trying to push her down with your thumb if you know what I mean. Just keep rubbing gentle until you found it (remember it has some sort of a rough texture).

When you found it, start rubbing it gentle, after a little while you feel it getting slightly harder and your partner should start moaning louder or breathe heavier. At this point you should hold her tightly down with your other free hand/arm. I usually put my arm on her back and hold her tight in that position by pushing down. Now you should start rubbing it harder and faster with each second, and by hard I really mean hard. Don't treat it like a clit, push your thumb hard against it and rub it like there's no tomorrow. Vary the movement of your thumb, clockwise, counter-clockwise, up-down, right-left, etc.

If you do it at the right spot and with the right pressure she will reach her first orgasm within a few minutes, my wife reaches her first after about 5 minutes. Now when she does, make sure you hold her tightly down and keep going, after her first orgasm she will probably beg you to stop, ignore her and just keep going, she will thank you afterwards that you did, because now she will have one orgasm after the other. After another 5 minutes you should stop for 20 or 30 seconds to let her catch some air, because it's very exhausting for her (keep your thumb inside though). Dont pause for too long, just enough for some air and go right back at it. It will only take a few seconds to have her reach her orgasms again, again, hold her down and keep going, ignore her, etc.

The first time you do it you shouldnt overdo it though, maybe two rounds of O's  It's very exhausting for her and for you too, if you are not that strong. Try to rub something very hard using only your thumb for about 10 minutes and you know what I mean.

If it doesnt work, you probably didnt do it at the right spot, just keep trying, sooner or later you will find it. Also dont forget to rub it real hard! Only a small percentage of women arent able to get gspot orgasms, if thats your case, well, tough for her 

Good Luck

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...