Gå til innhold

Første detaljer om NFS: Carbon (Multi)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Most Wanted var jo noe av det bedre som har blitt lansert siden Hot Pursiut 2. Håper Carbon bygger videre på det konseptet, heldigvis denne gang uten dårlig loading som konsollversjonen hadde. Og en annen ting EA, 60fps er nesten et krav på bilspill. La det skje denne gangen.

6347676[/snapback]

Hvis du har dårlig flyt i spillet bør du:

1: Oppgradere PC-en din

2: og/eller juster grafikken ned.

Uansett, jeg tviler på at dette blir så spennende å spille, det eneste nye jeg kan se er at det er et stort utvalg av biler.

6353377[/snapback]

Det er et velkjent faktum at konsollversjonene av Most Wanted hadde dårlig kodet loading, som førte til at spillet lagget da verdenen ble hentet inn mens du kjørte. PC-versjonen hadde ikke dette. Spillet går fint på min PC...

Endret av TCi
Lenke til kommentar

**klippet fra http://www.nfscars.net**

Originally Posted by NFS CHASER

Guys there's damage, heres a quote from my game informer right here:

-Your off-the-track friends will be no less valuable to you. Fabricators help you trick out your car, while Mechanics FIX UP YOUR RIDE WHEN YOU INEVITABLY CAVE IN THE HOOD AFTER RUNNING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC. Perhaps the most valuable of these is the Fixer-a behind-the-scenes influence who can swing alll kinds of deals. Is the heat getting to be too much? The Fixer can see to it that the COPS back off a little. Or maybe he can talk to a couple of truckers to make sure they get out of your way on the streets, and get in the way of your competition.

-Of course, performing your own customizations on your cars is still a huge part of this Need For Speed, and Carbon takes it to new heights via Auto Sculpting. Using a tool similar to Tiger Woods' dynamic face editor, through sliders you can morph the look of the parts that you put on your car in real time. Tying back to the game's team feature, if you decide to assign two Fabricators to your crew, you will even unlock a special slider with which you can tweak your ride.

So if your one of the people complaining about how the bodykits look, you can basically make your own visual parts and bodykits. If you don't believe me go pickup the July issue of Game Informer magazine.

-The Pathfinder teammate will help you understand the best way through a track, even showing you some of its shortcuts. The Blocker is your aggresive ally during a race against the six other competitors (for a total of eight). You can sic the Blocker on targeted cars in your way that you want put into the wall.

I also read somewhere in there that you can free roam with the Blocker by your side if you want. You guys should really just go pickup the July issue of Game Informer, I picked it up at my local Gamestop for 6 $. It gives you the whole scoop on the team thing (you can't imagine how awesome the whole team feature is) and it gives you so much other info on the game. The only thing it doesn't talk much about is the cops. But I'm positive they're in the game. Maybe EA's still working on them.

det står mye spennende her, og (nesten) alt dette kommer fra ett seriøst spillmagasin.

Endret av -sparks-
Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 måneder senere...
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...