Gå til innhold

EU etterforsker Intel-avtaler

Anbefalte innlegg

Tull og tøys, har nylig vært en annbudsrunde her og der kom Intel best ut , husk cpuèn fra intel er en liten del av dette innkjøpet så å fokusere på den blir helt feil , det som er viktig for en offentlig etat er totalprisen og der er det servicedelen som betyr mest ,både i pris og hva du får for den prisen .

Så om det står en cpu til 2000,- eller 2500.- i hver maskin betyr stort sett null og niks .

Endret av Snekker`n
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Argh.. EU skal altså blande seg inn i alt som skjer..

Og kommer EU med en ny lov å kommer vi paragrafryttere etter.. tenker da på bondevik og co..

Hva tror du hadde skjedd hvi foreksempel Intel hadde vært den eneste som hadde produsert CPU så hadde vi sikkert sett priser hensides av det som er nå.Og da tenker jeg at det ikke hadde vært aktuellt å sette ned prisene på de svakere prossesorene.Dessuten hadde utviklingen gått saktere.Men du har rett i at EU roter en del i hverdagslivet til mange.I dette tillfellet så synes jeg det er av stor innteresse.Da skal jeg ikke gi utrykk hva jeg mener om en annen stor Monopolist.

Ok da har jeg sagt mitt.

Lenke til kommentar
Tull og tøys, har nylig vært en annbudsrunde her og der kom Intel best ut , husk cpuèn fra intel er en liten del av dette innkjøpet så å fokusere på den blir helt feil , det som er viktig for en offentlig etat er totalprisen og der er det servicedelen som betyr mest ,både i pris og hva du får for den prisen .

Så om det står en cpu til 2000,- eller 2500.- i hver maskin betyr stort sett null og niks .

Det er ikke prisforskjellen som er av inntresse,men ta den reklamen som du får fra diverse levrandører som også har produkter fra andre produsenter av prossesorer.Så har jeg til dags dato ikke sett mye reklame av de(kun Intel inside).Da blir det liksom dumt at det er bare den som gjelder.Jeg liker AMD,men det har ikke noe med at Intel lager dårlige produkter.Konkurannse har alle bare godt av,for det gjør at vi får stadig bedre produkter.Hvis jeg som kunde tar kontakt med feks Dell så får ikke jeg en Dell med en AMD.Men som IT ansvarlig for innkjøp hos Staten feks så hadde jeg det.Hadde jeg favorisert en bestemt levrandør så hadde det vært sløsing av felleskapets midler.En annen sak hadde vært om jeg hadde gjort det samme i en privat bedrift.Samme mening hadde jeg hatt om det hadde vært noen annen som feks Microsoft som har ufine konkurannsemetoder.At flere levrandører tilbyr et større spekter tjener vi alle på.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 6 måneder senere...

Tyskland følger nå også etter og innfører nye regler for innkjøp av PCer:

Germany bans 'Intel only' IT tenders

Germany has modified its IT procurement policies in a bid to end projects being put out to tender with Intel processors as a pre-requisite.

The move follows the European Commission's call for an end to such limitations within IT contracts. The EC even went as far as to threaten legal action against European Union member states that failed to make appropriate changes to their procurement policies.

[...]

German has taken its time to change its policies. Since the EU's April warning, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, and France have all formally adjusted their own policies to prevent them favouring any particular processor manufacturer. France did so in May 2004, though it's interesting that in October 2004, the EC felt the need to tell the country that it must offer more evidence that the amended policy is being adhered to. Sweden, the Netherlands and Finland were also asked to provide such information.

Separately, Russia's deputy minister for Economic Development and Trade, Andrei Sharonov, has issued a similar call for vendor-neutral IT procurement within the Russian Federation

Lenke til kommentar
  • 6 måneder senere...

Mye tyder på at det begynner å skje flere ting også i denne saken:

Intel offices raided by European Commission

Investigators from the European Commission raided several premises belonging to Intel.

The raids are part of an investigation the EU is conducting into alleged antitrust breaches by the chip giant.

Officials also visited the officers of other computer companies, although no details of which firms they visited are yet available.

Lenke til kommentar

Mer om dette raidet her:

EU officials raid U.S. chipmaker Intel, others

The European Commission and other authorities raided U.S. computer chip maker Intel Corp., computer makers and distributors on Tuesday as part of an investigation into possible antitrust violations, a spokesman for the European Union executive said.

"DG Competition officials, accompanied by officials from national competition authorities are conducting inspections of several premises of Intel Corp. in Europe as well as a number of IT firms manufacturing or selling computers," European Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd said.

"The investigations are being carried out within the framework of an ongoing competition case," he added.

A spokeswoman for Intel's European operations had no immediate comment.

In March, the Commission said it was investigating Intel in cooperation with Japanese authorities, who have warned Intel about unfair business practices that it said were stifling competition in the Japanese chip market.

Og her:

EC officials raid Intel offices

European Commission investigators today raided Intel EMEA offices in a bid to find evidence that the chip giant violated the Union's antitrust laws.

The raids, which extended to Intel's distribution partners and PC maker customers, and are part of an ongoing investigation into Intel's behaviour, were confirmed by the company this afternoon.

Two premises were targeted, in Munich and Swindon.

Endret av snorreh
Lenke til kommentar
  • 9 måneder senere...

Føderale myndigheter i USA følger omsider etter med nye regler for datainnkjøp ifølge AMD:

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/Virtual...~107247,00.html

Advanced Micro Devices commended an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memorandum announcing new federal procurement regulations designed to discourage the use of brand name specifications in government contracts that would benefit a particular brand or manufacturer.

The change to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) increases the level of transparency in the procurement process by requiring federal procurement officers to publish justification for brand name specifications in all solicitations that exceed $25,000, as well as post them in public view on government Web sites.

“OMB is once again demonstrating its commitment to foster choice and open competition in government procurement,” said Sue Snyder, AMD vice president of international policy and relations and executive legal counsel. “Competition promotes consumer choice, lowers prices and encourages innovation. This change will help government agencies choose from the best products at the fairest prices for American taxpayers.”

Snyder continued, “The decision to include simplified acquisitions and sole source procurements, two commonly used practices, really raises the bar for standards of accountability to the American public.”

This memo follows OMB guidance issued last year in response to an increase in the use of brand name specifications in government procurement solicitations, including those describing office products and microprocessors for computers that benefited certain companies.

Professor R. Preston McAfee, of the California Institute of Technology, recently released an AMD-commissioned study which showed brand-name specifications in government procurement contracts for computer hardware have cost American taxpayers up to $563 million. The study also found that approximately 69 percent of the applicable solicitations for computer systems and technology in 2004 contained language that either required specific name brand microprocessors or specified that the processor should be equivalent to a particular brand microprocessor.

Mer om dette her:

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=31209

Endret av snorreh
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...