Gå til innhold

Erfaring med T41 (mod.TC12FNO)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Well, I have been researching notebooks for about 5 months now... I think I have been over just about every notebook site, or site dealing partly with notebooks, and every notebook forum.

I ended up buying an IBM T41p (it's like a turbo-charged T41!), which in my opinion, is currently the best notebook available.

So, the T41 should be very good too, and that is what people are saying... the downside is, that it's only got 1024x768 resolution, and it's video card isn't as fast as others on the market atm.

But in return, you get one of the most durable computers made, and the slimmest + lightest in its class!

I have only read good things about the keyboard.. that's also one of the reason why I bought a ThinkPad.. pretty important aspect, as you can't just change the keyboard to another brand, on a notebook.

Endret av akerman
Lenke til kommentar

Har denne maskinen, og er fornøyd. Bra wlan, god batteritid, liten og lett, stødig. Av negative erfaringer kan det nevnes at 256mb ram er lite, har kjøpt 256 til. Litt treig hd. Hører at den starter hele tiden.

Er for det meste stor fornøyd.

Alt i alt en super maskin. Meget gjennomført, og ikke noe Taiwan no-name skit. Les ECS og Whitebox.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...