Gå til innhold

Is there any Christian to pray me?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...

Hi! I commend you for reaching out and asking for prayer! God sees you, and He loved you so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for you so you can be reconciled to Him. Your faith has made you well, brother! Keep seeking God!

Jeremiah 29:13-14 (ESV):

13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Matthew 7:7-8 (ESV):

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

Psalm 9:10 (ESV):

10 And those who know your name put their trust in you,
    for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

I pray for strength, healing, comfort, and for the Peace of Christ to fall upon you and guard you through this tough period of your life. I pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you into all wisdom and lead you to do what is right. Do not give up!

Galatians 6:9 (ESV):

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Much love

Your sister in Christ <3

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
On 6/30/2021 at 8:29 AM, computerprogrammermk said:

Hello I have some money, legal and financial problems. Is there any brothers who want to pray me? Please I really need this pray. I lost my job. I left my country that I have born, I have nothing in my hand. I have just God. I need just a pray if possible. Tell God to hear my voice and help me.

God will help you, things will change. Don't forget to thank him!

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...