Gå til innhold

Er T-We uvanlig sær på HDMI-splittere?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
3 minutes ago, horrorr said:

It doesnt work like that, unfortunatly, as the "handshake" still tells the T-We boks that the first link (reciever) supports 4k and thus activates the HDCP 2.2 chain. It doesnt matter what the T-We boks actually sends out.

So after all this discussion then what @Kjell Olaf Winther said was right.. the simple solution is to connect the box direct to the TV and use optical cable for the sound or I buy a new TV.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Try turning off HDMI CEC inn all components (Can have different names from different manufacturers, so in worst case google what they call it). Then set the receiver to pass through on HDMI.

I had this problem in the old days when my receiver only supported 1080i, and but 1080p on pass through. CEC had to be off since it checked on every turn on what the components supports and defaulted my Blu-ray player to 1080i before I did as above.

With HDMI CEC of one looses the ability to share a remote through components, automatic on and off ect. Personally I just get problems with it so have gone with Logitech Harmony instead.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...