Gå til innhold
Trenger du skole- eller leksehjelp? Still spørsmål her ×

mangler 4 minutter til Engelsk Eksamen Muntlig!

Anbefalte innlegg

Oppgåva som eg trakk var dream, dangers and challenges. Har rundt 600 ord på dinna teksten:

Dreams: 

There are two different meaning in the word «dream». The first one is the one you dream at night. There you are living in your fantasy world. Living peacefully and one with the atmosphere. Where you do not care about other things. The nightmare which is a frightening or unpleasant dream. Which is quite the opposite of a dream. Nightmare is the worst thing to a kid. I remember myself waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty like a wet dog and my heart pounding outside my chest after a nightmare.  

Almost every child has their own “Big Dream”. They may want to be a fireman, police, football player, baker and more. But the number one dream of the most kids is to be rich. To spend all your money on what you want to use it on.  

People could have told you that you aren’t good enough for your dream and you have may have lost your confident in what you want to do. 

When you get older you often change your dream. 

Dangers: 

Life challenges enable us to see ourselves at our best and our worst. We may attempt to temporarily escape our circumstances, falling into alcohol addiction or drug addiction. Others find themselves overwhelmed out of control -- even think about how to commit suicide. 

There is no single age group of people more affected by alcohol and drugs than young people.  In some ways it feels like it is an issue everywhere:  for you, your family and your friends.  Plain and simple, try as you might, you cannot escape the issues of alcohol and drugs. 

Nationwide, alcohol and drugs affect each and every one of us, directly or indirectly:  in our homes, in our families, in our school, in our dorm, in our community, town or city. 

For some, one time or infrequent use of alcohol or drugs can result in tragedy: alcohol overdose (alcohol poisoning), an accident or fall when under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or an arrest associated with alcohol or drugs that may cost you your reputation and your freedom.  

There is a chance of dying by the smallest little thing. 

Using alcohol and drugs before the brain has fully developed increases your risk for future addiction to alcohol and drugs a lot. Young people who start drinking alcohol before age 15 are 5 times more likely to develop alcohol abuse than people who first used alcohol at age 21 or older. Research for drug use and drug addiction has found similar results. 

Challenge: 

All of us experience major and minor life challenges. How we handle these struggles on a daily basis determines our physical, as well as our mental well-being. It takes only a single event to convince us we have no control over our circumstances. Sometimes these challenges consume us with guilt, panic attacks. Our problems pressure us from every side, threatening to crush or break us. 

We face our greatest life challenges when we struggle to find love, security, and assurance that life truly has meaning. Our fears, unhealthy behaviors, and excessive emotional struggles result from our inability to interpret and correctly cope with our circumstances and feelings.  

Forrest Gump: 

The movie is about a man named Forrest Gump who have been through a lot in his life. Dream, danger and challenge will you see in the movie. Forrest Gump’s dream is to get together with jenny. But Jenny is denying that. That was all he could think about. The danger that Forrest Gump put himself in was in the Vietnam War. When he was in the military. And the challenge

Veit ikkje kva meir eg trenger? Læraren min sa at over middels er 8-10 minutter.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Nå skal jeg ærlig innrømme at jeg ikke går i 10. klasse enda, men har lagt inn noen forslag som jeg selv kanskje ville ha sagt. Jeg synes at dette var ganske gode tanker om det du skal snakke om. Det jeg har markert i fet, svart skrift er det som du kan legge på for å si mer, mens det røde er litt mer grammatikkmessig (men det er muntlig engelsk, så vet ikke helt kravene der til eksamen). Men igjen: Merk at dette er bare hva jeg ville ha gjort. Lykke til - you can do it! :-)

Dreams: 

There are two different meanings in the word «dream». The first meaning in the word is the one where you dream something at night. You are living in your fantasy world there. Living peacefully and one (in touch?) with the atmosphere. Where you do not care about other things. But, you do also have the nightmare which (that?) is a frightening or unpleasant dream. It is quite the opposite of a dream. Nightmare is the worst thing for a kid. I remember myself waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty like a wet dog and my heart pounding outside my chest after a nightmare.  

Almost every child has their own “Big Dream”. They may want to be a fireman, police, football player, baker or something else. But I think that the number one dream for the most children (lurt å variere språket, for å vise ordforråd, også muntlig) is to be rich. It will say to spend all your money freely on what you want to use it to (Hvordan vet du helt sikkert at dette er drømmen til de aller fleste ungene i verden? Det er kanskje bedre å si at du tenker/mener at det er drømmen til de fleste ungene i verden?) 

People could have told you that you aren’t good enough for your dream and you have  could may have lost your confidence in what you want to do when you heard that.

When you get older you do often change your dreams. (Går det an å fortelle litt om dine egne tanker her? Hvorfor tror du at en skifter drømmene sine når man blir eldre? Her har du noe mer å prate om for sensor.)

Dangers: 

Life challenges enable us to see ourselves at our best and our worst. We may attempt to temporarily escape our circumstances, falling into alcohol addiction or drug addiction. Others find themselves overwhelmed out of control -- even think about how to commit suicide. 

There is no single age group of people who gets more affected by alcohol and drugs than young people. (Igjen, hvordan vet du at det er ungdommene som mest blir påvirket av alkohol og rusmidler?) In some ways it feels like it is an issue everywhere:  for you, your family and your friends. (Hvorfor kan f. eks alkohol bli et problem for andre når det er du som bruker det, tro du?)  Plain and simple, try as you might, you cannot escape the issues of alcohol and drugs. 

Nationwide, alcohol and drugs affect each and every one of us, directly or indirectly:  in our homes, in our families, in our school, in our dorm, in our community, town or city. 

For some, one time or infrequent use of alcohol or drugs can result in tragedy: alcohol overdose (alcohol poisoning), an accident or fall when under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or an arrest associated with alcohol or drugs that may cost you your reputation and your freedom.  

There is a chance of dying by the smallest little thing. 

Using alcohol and drugs before the brain has fully developed increases your risk for future addiction to alcohol and drugs a lot. Young people who start drinking alcohol before age 15 are 5 times more likely to develop alcohol abuse than people who first used alcohol at age 21 or older. Research for drug use and drug addiction have found similar results. 

Challenge: 

All of us experience major and minor life challenges. How we handle these struggles on a daily basis determines our physical health, as well as our mental well-being. It takes only a single event to convince us we have no control over our circumstances. Sometimes these challenges consume us with guilt, panic attacks. Our problems pressure us from every side, threatening to crush or break us. 

We face our greatest life challenges when we struggle to find love, security, and assurance that life truly has meaning. Our fears, unhealthy behaviors, and excessive emotional struggles result from our inability to interpret and correctly cope with our circumstances and feelings.  

Forrest Gump: 

The movie is about a man named Forrest Gump who has been (gone?) through a lot in his lifetime. Dreams, danger and challenges are some of the elements you can see in the film. Forrest Gump’s dream is to get together with jenny so they can be a couple. But Jenny is denying that. Getting a relationship with Jenny was everything he could think about. The danger that Forrest Gump put himself in was in the Vietnam War, and that was when he was in the military. And the challenge 

Endret av Anonym350
Lenke til kommentar

Nå skal jeg ærlig innrømme at jeg ikke går i 10. klasse enda, men har lagt inn noen forslag som jeg selv kanskje ville ha sagt. Jeg synes at dette var ganske gode tanker om det du skal snakke om. Det jeg har markert i fet, svart skrift er det som du kan legge på for å si mer, mens det røde er litt mer grammatikkmessig (men det er muntlig engelsk, så vet ikke helt kravene der til eksamen). Men igjen: Merk at dette er bare hva jeg ville ha gjort. Lykke til - you can do it! :-)

Dreams: 

There are two different meanings in the word «dream». The first meaning in the word is the one where you dream something at night. You are living in your fantasy world there. Living peacefully and one (in touch?) with the atmosphere. Where you do not care about other things. But, you do also have the nightmare which (that?) is a frightening or unpleasant dream. It is quite the opposite of a dream. Nightmare is the worst thing for a kid. I remember myself waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty like a wet dog and my heart pounding outside my chest after a nightmare.  

Almost every child has their own “Big Dream”. They may want to be a fireman, police, football player, baker or something else. But I think that the number one dream for the most children (lurt å variere språket, for å vise ordforråd, også muntlig) is to be rich. It will say to spend all your money freely on what you want to use it to (Hvordan vet du helt sikkert at dette er drømmen til de aller fleste ungene i verden? Det er kanskje bedre å si at du tenker/mener at det er drømmen til de fleste ungene i verden?) 

People could have told you that you aren’t good enough for your dream and you have  could may have lost your confidence in what you want to do when you heard that.

When you get older you do often change your dreams. (Går det an å fortelle litt om dine egne tanker her? Hvorfor tror du at en skifter drømmene sine når man blir eldre? Her har du noe mer å prate om for sensor.)

Dangers: 

Life challenges enable us to see ourselves at our best and our worst. We may attempt to temporarily escape our circumstances, falling into alcohol addiction or drug addiction. Others find themselves overwhelmed out of control -- even thinking about how to commit suicide. 

There is no single age group of people who gets more affected by alcohol and drugs than young people. (Igjen, hvordan vet du at det er ungdommene som mest blir påvirket av alkohol og rusmidler?) In some ways it feels like it is an issue everywhere:  for you, your family and your friends. (Hvorfor kan f. eks alkohol bli et problem for andre når det er du som bruker det, tro du?)  Plain and simple, try as you might, you cannot escape the issues of alcohol and drugs. 

Nationwide, alcohol and drugs affect each and every one of us, directly or indirectly:  in our homes, in our families, in our school, in our dorm, in our community, town or city. 

There is a chance of dying by the smallest little thing. (dårlig ordbruk), prøv "by the smallest of things" kanskje.

Using alcohol and drugs before the brain has fully developed increases your risk for future addiction to alcohol and drugs a lot. Young people who start drinking alcohol before age 15 are 5 times more likely to develop alcohol abuse than people who first used alcohol at age 21 or older. Research for drug use and drug addiction have found similar results. 

Challenge: 

All of us experience major and minor life challenges. How we handle these struggles on a daily basis determines our physical health, as well as our mental well-being. It takes only a single event to convince us we have no control over our circumstances. Sometimes these challenges consume us with guilt, anxiety and panic attacks. Our problems pressure us from every side, threatening to crush or break us. 

We face our greatest life challenges when we struggle to find love, security, and assurance that life truly has meaning. Our fears, unhealthy behaviors, and excessive emotional struggles result from our inability to interpret and correctly cope with our circumstances and feelings.  

Forrest Gump: 

The movie is about a man named Forrest Gump who has been (gone?) through a lot in his lifetime. Dreams, danger and challenges are some of the elements you can see in the film. Forrest Gump’s dream is to get together with Jenny so they can be a couple. But Jenny is denying that. Getting a relationship with Jenny was everything he could think about. The danger that Forrest Gump put himself in was in the Vietnam War, and that was when he was in the military. And the challenge 

Rettet noen småfeil. @OP du burde ikke ha manus på muntlig. Stort minus. 

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...