Gå til innhold

Should the 99% have 99% of the influence?

Bare Knut

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Well, you should think things trough before preaching to the passengers that we don't need a captain nor the crew, the plane is already air born. And to be honest our small private jet is quite comfortable for everyone.

Look at USA's gold coated on the outside but rusty on the inside plane and most African jumbo jets without seats nor toilets.. I don't understand why you got such a beef with Norway?

This is the kind of rant that people spit out about America, about the bad water, how bad they treat people, how bad the store food is, how the banks and the gov control things.

Give it a rest already.. 

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+2534
"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented ... Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again... If you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Sir Josiah Stamp, Head Of The Bank of England

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war." –

- Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

- Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...