Sign in to follow this  
sveddismiles

The big secret about Norway, that is what I say.

You know what I heard the other day?

You wont hardly believe it !! Most of u would disagree, but then you find it easy to understand, perhaps.

here is the thing, right on:

- ALL norwegians are secret police, in some way!

-exept those very few in mental hospitals, but they keep them locked so that they would not yell out the secrets.

That is what I heard, basicly.

maybe I am wrong?

-but I think so might be true, about what I just said before.

::God bless norway,I say!

Sveddismiles

post-366673-0-63918600-1420992150_thumb.gif

-exept those very few in mental hospitals, but they keep them locked so that they would not yell out the secrets.

Og der finner vi deg..

• Like 7

THET IS NOT TRUE SVEDD, MABE SOMEONE OTHER, LEVE US ALONE WITH OUR FIGHT FOR PEACE, I MAKE WEBSYTES FOR PEACE, YOU ARE NOT NORWEGIAN, YOU MAKE SHAME YOUSELFE! YEA MABE YOU IS MENTAL LIKE HIM SAID, STOP IT!!!!

Respondings without anger:

Chris93 - report yourself if u want, I just said what I heard the other day.

AllFather - yeah religions are nice, but different opinions, but not in my opinion. If everybody okay it is okay, basicly, why not?

Danielsexy - you again? I never get you out of my way, you are my only enemy, I hate you. Everybody else I love sooo much with smiles, but you little dick get out of my way with your stupid music pelease. So well basicly, thats it. I must say. I've been to Norway once. That counts.

Final of post - with love and smiles from the heart.

Of.

Sweddismiles.

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THET TO ME, I AM SO TIYERD OF PEOPLES MAKES FUNN OF ME, YOU STOLE SCRIPTS FROM ME IN SWEDISH FORUM, I WAS THE ONE STARTINGG WITT SHAKING LETTERS, JIST PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT. I. AM. TALKING. ABOWT!!!! WE AR NOT SECRETS POLICE!!!!

jeg fant sveddismiles i et svensk magasin tidligere, det var om IT. Minner om troll detta men jeg er ingen ekspert. Sveddi lager kanskje fler profiler for oppmerksomhet. Ro deg ned,"daniel." skriv heller med vanlig bokstaver.