Gå til innhold

Lakusland v3 - 1.14.4 endelig

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg målte ikke på den måten... Se for deg en rett strek fra midten til yterste del av rundingen, la oss si det er 100%. Så legger man til en sirkel sånn at den streken blir 115 % :)

Tenk enkelt, ikke gjør det så vansklig! :p

Endret av SLi
Lenke til kommentar

Off, liker ikke at det er en portal så nærme huset mitt (Al`magar). Jeg lager rail på ca 5000m...

Jeg tenkte du kanskje ville ha en portal litt nærmere, men kan gjerne ta den vekk igjen om du vil være mer alene :p

Ferien min er over for denne gang btw, så jeg dukker opp mer fremover nå.

Lenke til kommentar

So you guys know, Im moving out soon. Leaving the nest. Final fucking ly. This means that in September I`ll probably be pretty busy and have even less time to manage the server than I have already had for the last few weeks. Hopefully I will be better at moving out than I was installing plugins when I started the server a year ago. Im not sure about the money side of this either. Everything should go well, but I cant promise to prioritize the server over moving out and staying alive in the coldness of outside my mothers house. Worst case scenario, the server takes a break due to moneymoneymoney. Is this probable? No. Should you donate the shit out of the server now? NO! If you donate now and I end up not having the time, you will have wasted your money. And I have to admit that after 1,5 years of the same map, Im starting to worry a tiny bit... *blasphemy, I know*

Bringing up the map thing because in the 1.7 update there is going to be a whole bunch of changes to the terrain generation. More biomes added, tweaks to existing biomes and shit and stuff and shit. I COULD just make the map bigger, but that is not really a solution to anything, its denying the inevitable and creating a rather ugly world in the process. Sooner or later, we will have to reset the maps. The reason being that the maps are already pretty darn big. If you asked me RIGHT NOW, what I would want to do if we WERE TO DO a reset i would answer UHCish. No recovering health via the health/bar. Central spawn with roads leading out of it. Anyone who wants a portal have to connect their build to this road or a road that is already connected to it. Separate world for minigames and separete world for Creative. PVP everywhere, but only at night. Same rules about griefing and basically everything else stays more or less the same. Have also considered starting an unofficial Diskusjon.no server, but I think that would get out of hand quickly. Anyway, just mentioning it. Now, let the "YOU CANT DO THAT YOU FUUUUUUUUCK" begin >P

The replies to this should be pretty hilarious I assume.

Det er noe dritt med pluginen som lar folk lage saddles, hestearmor osv forresten, men bare vent, jeg skal finne ut av det til slutt.

Og til slutt, fositek, Al'magar vil ikke vekk fra kartet :p

Also, writing in english because my keyboard suddenly decided to switch to an american layout and Im not bothered to undo it right now.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...