Gå til innhold

Halo: Reach - Spekulasjoner og diskusjoner

Lakus

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Siterer fra bungie.net

Go inside Bungie and get direct access to the team that created the franchise as they play through their last and most ambitious entry in series, Halo: Reach. To celebrate the event – and to commemorate those fans who picked up the Legendary Edition of Halo: Reach – Creative Director, Marcus Lehto, Audio Director and Composer, Marty O’Donnell, Cinematics and Story Lead, Lee Wilson, and Effects Lead, Steve Scott sit down together to deliver two full hours of exclusive, behind-the-scenes campaign commentary covering unrevealed aspects of Halo: Reach’s production. From concept to cutting room floor, this last look back is the final word on Halo: Reach’s development, straight from the team that built the game.

The bonus content covers a full campaign play-through, from start to finish, judiciously edited to excise the downtime and deliver only the most impactful moments. The end result is a potent combination of intense campaign gameplay fused with insightful, and dare I say whimsical, commentary from some of our studio’s brightest minds (and Marty, too!).

:D

Lenke til kommentar

Så glad for at jeg bestilte Legendary edition fra elkjøp i sted. Skal bli utrolig deilig når Reach kommer i hus. Selv om det kan ta noen uker for elkjøp å levere, kan jo plukke opp et eksemplar fra en annen butikk på utgivelsesdagen.

PS: Kanskje det blir noen døgnåpne butikker, slik som flere butikker hadde med MW2, men er vel lite sannsynlig siden det ikke er multiplattform.

Endret av Capone
Lenke til kommentar

First Halo Video Review Hits the Net: "Best Halo Game Ever"

Plasma Station: Halo Reach Review

This defines Halo and defines the genre as one of the best shooters around today, making everything work with the great gameplay

, to the sound, voice acting, graphics, all the way to the ground breaking story. There is just so much to do with this game. You will have endless amounts of fun, details in everything in Reach. It’s a spectacular game that you don’t see very often and you will be playing it for a long, long time. It’s so close of being perfect it’s not even funny!

Lenke til kommentar

Enda en anmeldelse er ute. StrengtGamer gir spillet 10/10: http://n4g.com/news/598998/strengthgamer-halo-reach-review

Må bare sitere en tekst fra anmeldelsen. "If you are already a fan of the series, prepare to lose your job, lose your significant other, and forget that the Sun exists. Halo: Reach is going to take over your life, and guess what... you won't feel bad about it." :D

Lenke til kommentar

Aiaiai, det der så helt magisk ut. Nydelig grafikk, og gameplayet ser, som vanlig i Halo-spill, svært solid ut. Og nå med jet-pack. Skal ikke se bort i fra at dette blir et ev tidenes beste skytespill. Kanskje det også blir mitt nye favoritt Halo-spill. Er Halo CE som er det nå og har vært det siden det kom ut, men her har vi en skikkelig utfordrer.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...