Gå til innhold

Si meg noen gode sitater

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

"I can resist everything except temptation."

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."

-Oscar Wilde

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

-Woody Allen

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a religion, and he'll starve to death praying for fish."

-Anonymous

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Maaaange quotes tatt fra mange plasser, godt hende de er skrevet alt:

gode quotes:

JJ: Legendary basketball coach John Wooden said: "It's not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it."

Nietzsche wrote, "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe."

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth," Oscar Wilde

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."

- Bjarne Stroustrup

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."

- Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895)

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

"Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down."

- Jimmy Durante

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance"

- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."

- Jimi Hendrix

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti

"I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure -- that is all that agnosticism means."

- Clarence Darrow, Scopes trial, 1925.

"God, please save me from your followers!"

- Bumper Sticker

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

- Socrates (470-399 B.C.)

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou (1928-)

"Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."

- Samuel Palmer (1805-80)

"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?"

- Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

"What do you take me for, an idiot?"

- General Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970), when a journalist asked him if he was happy

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do."

- Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."

- John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)

"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."

- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy."

- Goethe (1749-1832)

"He who hesitates is a damned fool."

- Mae West (1892-1980)

"I am not young enough to know everything."

- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

How can I lose to such an idiot?"

- A shout from chessmaster Aaron Nimzovich (1886-1935)

"It is now possible for a flight attendant to get a pilot pregnant."

- Richard J. Ferris, president of United Airlines

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research."

- Wilson Mizner (1876-1933)

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

- Alan Kay

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

- Tom Clancy

"Love is friendship set on fire."

- Jeremy Taylor

"The truth is more important than the facts."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on path? Will others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or simply give up."

Music is love in search of a word.

- Sidney Lanier

There's a light in the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.

Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

If it's hard to remember, it'll be difficult to forget. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Det er ingen vits å diskutere med idioter; de drar deg ned på sitt nivå og slår deg med erfaring!"

Kjærlighet er å innrømme at du tar feil, selv om du vet at du har rett.

Love is to admit you're wrong, even if you know you're right

Soldat: Sir, vi er omringet.

General: Perfekt, nå kan vi angripe i hvilken som helst retning.

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.

- 1925 IBM Maintenence Manual

"Vi ser av grafen at jo mer strøm vi får, jo mindre blir motstanden. Det er dette som er bra med en halvliter"

Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

Feilen med verden er at de dumme er så skråsikre på alt, og de kloke så fulle av tvil.

-Bertrand Russell

Den som har fornærmet deg er enten sterkere eller svakere enn deg. Hvis han er svakere, spar ham, hvis han er sterkere, spar deg selv.

-Seneca

Det er lettere å tilgi sin fiende enn sin venn.

-Nietzsche

This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it.

-Fred

Loven er som en telefonstolpe; du kan ikke hoppe over, men du kan gå rundt.

Everybody wants to be the sun in your life... but I would rather be the moon that shines on you in your darkest times

If you want to climb a mountain, do not look for stairs.

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.

Livet er som et løp der det å komme først i mål ikke er å regne som en seier, men en kan vinne flere seirer i rundene underveis.

- Victor

Minds are like trash cans: when open, people fill them with junk.

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

- Elbert Hubbard

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

- Douglas Adams

Some people say 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say 'If you can't beat them, beat them', because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they go by.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer.

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge. "

Det er kun de dumme som rydder, geniet behersker kaos.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

"Everybody should believe in something. I believe I need a beer"

when the darkness is around you, dont worry, because the sun is dancing on your back.

-jason

"Å snakke før du tenker er som å tørke seg i ræva før du driter"

"Det vanskeligste er alltid det beste"

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

—Robert Wilensky

You can do anything, but not everything.

—David Allen

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

—Wayne Gretzky

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious"

"You are unique, just as everbody else" -Ukjent

"Jeg er like rask som deg, jeg bruker bare litt lengre tid"

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Churchill

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?"

"Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back."

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you .. not because they are nice, but because you are."

My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

- Woody Allen

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why we call it the present.

-kung fu panda

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Friendship is like pissing your pants. Everybody sees it, but only you experience the warm, soothing feeling.

"People change, but if you look at them through brand new eyes they're still the same people that you love"

I'm thankful for my years spent with this family, for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them with me and lead by their example wherever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes: this isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson or because I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept; things we don't want to know but have to learn; and people we can't live without but have to let go.

"We all wear masks, and the times comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin." -Andre Berthiaume

Thomas Kempis wrote, "Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of its trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse for impossibility; for it thinks all things are lawful for itself, and all things are possible."

Ralph Ellison said, "I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me."

"When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability. To be alive is to be vulnerable." -writer Madeleine L'Engle

"Children begin by loving their parents. As they grow older, they judge them. Sometimes they forgive them." -writer Oscar Wilde

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." -Galileo

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

- Erica Jong

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."

- Shing Xiong

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

- Alexander Graham Bell

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

"Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them."

- Lou Holtz

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

- Ukjent

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

- Ukjent

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 1 måned senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Skal prøve å komme på noen bra her

Alle kan bestikkes det er bare et spørsmål om pris.

Al capone

Du får mer av det du vil ha med snille ord og en pistol enn bare med snille ord.

Al capone

Vis du gir en mann en fisk så har han mat i dag. Vis du lærer han å fiske sørger du for at han har mat i en livstid.

Sun tzu

Sjakk er hjernens gymnastikk.

Adolf anderssen

Alle kunstere er ikke sjakkspillere, men alle sjakkspillere er kunstere

Marcel Duchamp

Makt korumpterer absolut makt korumpterer absolut

Lord Acton

Poeter er menneskesjelens ingenører.

Josef Stalin

Hvis et menneske lager et problem skyt han! Ikke noe menneske intet problem det er den bolsjeviste metoden ha ha ha!

Josef Stalin

Hele verden er en scene og vi er alle skuespillere med forskjellige roller å spille

Shakespeare

Du forstår ikke egentlig noe med mindre du kan forklare det til bestemoren din.

Albert Eistein

Vær hyggelig mot folk på veien oppover du møter dem på veien nedover igjen.

Wilson Mizner

Ikke er en god lytter populær blant sine venner etter en stund vet han jo også en del.

Wilson Mizner

Etter å ha skrevet en novelle: Ja jeg fikk lyst til å etterlate meg noe annet av trykksaker enn akkurat fingeravtrykkene!

Wilson Mizner

Dette var alt jeg kom på akkurat nå..

Lenke til kommentar

Et litt langt et :)

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And i hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." -Benjamin Button, The curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Endret av handerrre
Lenke til kommentar

"What we learned as children, that one plus one equals two, we know to be false. One plus one equals one. We even have a word for when you, plus another, equals one. That word is love."

"Anger ruins joy, steals the goodness of my mind, forces my mouth to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind, leads to a mind without regrets. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone. "

"Every moment you spend wishing you were someplace else is a moment you can't get back. "

"I don't think I talk differently than anyone else does. Maybe, sometimes, I don't not say things that other people don't not say, but most other people don't not say the same things I don't. You know what I'm saying? "

Charlie Crews, Life.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Georg W. Bush :

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

- I NASA er verdensrommet fremdeles høyt prioritert.

- Når jeg slår til, kommer jeg ikke til å avfyre en krysserrakett til to millioner dollar mot et tomt telt til 10 dollar og treffe en kamel i rompa.

----

En hær av sauer ledet av en løve, vil slå en hær av løver ledet av en sau. (arabisk ordtak)

Pain is just weakness leaving the body (Special Air Service)

No pain, no gain

Ingen suksess uten smerte

Eg e kje billige, bare jysla samarbeidsvillige (Å det vett du!)

Lenke til kommentar

"If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is."

"Most people think that to try, and not get the results you wanted, is the same as failure. In truth, the only way to fail is to stop trying."

"Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together. "

"A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...