Gå til innhold

Hva skjuler det seg bak din Ctrl+v?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hey. I would love to have someone to review my channel. I would be awesome to get some advice. I currently have uploaded videos since friday, but I'm uploading as much as I can. And also, funny videos. My commentaries ain't that good yet, because I am very shy when not speaking to people I know well, and then my pronounciation goes way beside the normal. Normally, I speak well english. My other videos, such as outpost overtake 6, 7, and 8 especially, are pretty edited, and even myself think that they are fun. Thanks a lot, and I hope to get some good advices. I would also like som more subs, if that's ok for you guys :)

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DopeDog1080p

Lenke til kommentar

PDCA (plan–do–check–act or plan–do–check–adjust) is an iterative four-step management method used in business for the control and continuous improvement of processes and products. It is also known as the Deming circle/cycle/wheel, Shewhart cycle, control circle/cycle, or plan–do–study–act (PDSA). Another version of this PDCA cycle is OPDCA. The added "O" stands for observation or as some versions say "Grasp the current condition." This emphasis on observation and current condition has currency with Lean Manufacturing/Toyota Production System literature

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...