Gå til innhold

Kule setninger og sitater!

TheCatIsALie

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.

Terry Pratchett

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.

Terry Pratchett

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.

Terry Pratchett

That seems to point up a significant difference between Europeans and Americans. A European says: "I can't understand this, what's wrong with me?" An American says: "I can't understand this, what's wrong with it?"

Terry Pratchett

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Terry Pratchett

The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather", footnote

In the begining there was nothing, and it exploded.

Terry Pratchett, (on the big bang theory)

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Terry Pratchett, Discworld

The consensus seemed to be that if really large numbers of men were sent to storm the mountain, then enough might survive the rocks to take the citadel. This is essentially the basis of all military thinking.

Terry Pratchett, Eric

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate...

Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Of course, it is very important to be sober when you take an exam. Many worthwhile careers in the street- cleansing, fruit-picking and subway-guitar-playing industries have been founded on a lack of understanding of this simple fact.

Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures

Revolutions always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions.

Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

Gods don't like people not doing much work. People who aren't busy all the time might start to think.

Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.

No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for.

The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters

Ridcully assumed that anything people had time to write down couldn't be that important.

Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

Camels have a very democratic approach to the human race, they hate everyone of us, without making distinctions for rank or creed

Terry Pratchett, Pyramids

I have only one eye, I have a right to be blind sometimes... I really do not see the signal!

Horatio Nelson

Never break the neutrality of a port or place, but never consider as neutral any place from whence an attack is allowed to be made.

Horatio Nelson

Endret av Den Polse
Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

"Jon, if you ever wanna be succesful in life... Forget it, 'cause you're a retard."

Jon Lajoie's grandmother

"History is written by those with functional pens"

"When life gives you lemons... Throw them at people with expencive cars."

"We have nothing to fear but fear... of tigres"

Tiger attack survivior

"It's not what your country can do for you, but what your country can steal from other countries."

Jon Lajoie

:tease:

Lenke til kommentar
At -273 degrees all atom-based movement stop, and Norway wins Eurovision.

//Blarcky

Er det ikke sånn den er a? :p

Begynner å bli ganske kald nå ;)

"Har du et kjøleskap, har du en tv, så har du alt du trenger for leve"

"You can not achieve success without the risk of failure. And I learned along time ago; you can not achieve success if you fear failure. If your not afraid to fail, man you have a chance to succeed but your never going to get there unless you risk it all the way. I was a failure. Sometimes half the fun is failing. Learning from your mistakes waking up the next morning and saying "Ok watch out here I come again a little smarter, licking my wounds and really not looking forward to getting my ass kicked like I did yesterday. So now I'm just a little more dangerous." - Paul Heyman

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...