Gå til innhold

Rumbing Sixaxis sendt to developers

Anbefalte innlegg

Evne snakker for seg kansje men..:)

"We can confirm that prototypes of the new rumble-enabled controllers have made their way to various Sony developers. Information on these controllers is still closely held by Sony and their partners, but an official announcement and unveiling is expected in the next two to three months. Leipzig is the most obvious guess for this unveiling, but we believe Sony is going to withhold the controllers until they can launch them to coincide with support from enough developers.

We can also confirm that new versions of the Sixaxis controller are quietly replacing the original controllers launched with the console. Hardware updates occur regularly throughout the lifespan of controllers; in this case, Sony has improved the fidelity of motion sensing in the controller. The original controllers apparently suffered of too much of a dead zone."

KILDE

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Håper det er touchsense rumble vi får :thumbup:

With Immersion’s next-generation vibration technology, hardware and software components are used both to deliver current dual-motor system performance and provide additional operating modes to extend the range of possible tactile effects. The components include:

1. A new type of actuator design for the gaming peripheral:

An off-center (eccentric) rotating mass (ERM), capable of bi-directional pulsing, spinning, and oscillating, which outputs a wider range of effects than a dual-motor system

Ability to output the same vibration effects as conventional ERM motors through spinning or pulsing (supplying backward compatibility for dual-motor games played on a system with next-generation vibration)

Ability to play multiple, superimposed vibrations

Ability to output higher frequency vibrations

Fast start and braking times, hence crisper, better synchronized effects

Lenke til kommentar
Håper Hideo har tatt laget MGS4 mtp på rumble =]

9191740[/snapback]

Eg er sikker på at eg leste i eit intervju med Kojima at de måtte hente inn "The Rumble Guy" etterhvert i utviklingen. De har alltid hatt ein eller fleire personer som jobbet med idèer til bruk av rumble i de foregående spillene, så han/de var "arbeidsledig" under prod. av MGS4 mtp. dagens sixaxis. :p

Men eg lever enda i trua da.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...