Gå til innhold

GTA IV: Den store offtopic tråden. Husk spoilertags!

Anbefalte innlegg

Det var en som sa det ikke ble flerespiller på GTA4 her :p Blir det ikke det da??

Endelig flerspiller

For første gang vil «Grand Theft Auto» tilby en flerspillermodus, men det kommer ikke til å bli et MMORPG (massivt multiplayer online rollespill), skriver Eurogamer.

Rockstar går ikke inn i detaljene, men lover at det skal bli en annen opplevelse en enspillerkampanjen, morsom, interessant og progressiv. Du verden.

Teknisk sett vil utgavene til PS3 og Xbox 360 se helt like ut grafisk, og lastetider skal være en sagablott etter at spillet er i gang. Det tror vi når vi ser det.

«GTA IV» slippes samtidig til både Xbox 360 og Playstation 3 den 19. oktober i Norge - tre dager etter at det kommer i USA.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Det var en som sa det ikke ble flerespiller på GTA4 her :p Blir det ikke det da??

For det første så er det ingen som har sagt at det ikke blir flerspiller i GTA4 her. For det andre så far den første tingen som ble bekrefta om GTA4 nettop dette (utenom at hovedpersonen het Niko Bellic, det var det aller første)

Og for å sitere min (og din) første post i denne tråden:

- Multi-player will be included, but no details yet. It will not be MMO.

EDIT: Etter å ha lest litt gjennom forumet ser jeg det har vært litt snakk om "online" (i wishlist tråden). Og bare for å ha det på det rene er eneste online delen av spillet som er bekrefta er episode packs på xboxlive. Flerspiller kan være lokal, og ikke ha noe med nett å gjøre. Jeg har en fornemmelse for at det er noe sånt de kommer til å gjøre (co-op freeroam, kanskje over nett) men igjen, det hører hjemme i spekulasjonstråden.

Endret av Eremal
Lenke til kommentar

For det første så er det ingen som har sagt at det ikke blir flerspiller i GTA4 her. For det andre så far den første tingen som ble bekrefta om GTA4 nettop dette (utenom at hovedpersonen het Niko Bellic, det var det aller første)

Og for å sitere min (og din) første post i denne tråden:

- Multi-player will be included, but no details yet. It will not be MMO.

EDIT: Etter å ha lest litt gjennom forumet ser jeg det har vært litt snakk om "online" (i wishlist tråden). Og bare for å ha det på det rene er eneste online delen av spillet som er bekrefta er episode packs på xboxlive. Flerspiller kan være lokal, og ikke ha noe med nett å gjøre. Jeg har en fornemmelse for at det er noe sånt de kommer til å gjøre (co-op freeroam, kanskje over nett) men igjen, det hører hjemme i spekulasjonstråden.

9098863[/snapback]

JOO ! Jeg sa " Jeg gleder meg til jeg og vennene mine skal spille GTA 4 sammen" Så kommer en sånn mann! " Det har ikke vært sakt noe om flerspillere greier.. Så trur du må spille aleine! Det er noe av sjarmen til GTA at det ikke er flerespillere" Så sier jeg : Øhh.. Nei

Lenke til kommentar

We find out that McReary's first name is Francis, and that he knows about a felony Niko committed. It also mentions that McReary has a moustache, which suggests he is the character seen in this official artwork.

The weapons on offer by Little Jacob included a 9mm, a shotgun, an SMG, and a micro SMG.

Before Niko submitted his cv/résumé to the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website, OXM got a quick glimpse of his work history and qualifications. It notes that Niko was on the "Balkan Peace Force," and that he is procificent in swimming, shooting and boxing (it also says later in the preview that you are able to swim to the Statue of Happiness, or get a boat there.)

Niko steals a black Comet before heading to the Humboldt River Viewpoint, to kill the man who stole McReary's memory stick.

GTA IV will include a pool mini-game, and many other mini-games. "You'll play at least some of these while hanging out with NPCs like Little Jacob."

Neither the 9/11 terrorist attacks nor Ground Zero will be referenced in any way in the game.

The receptionist from Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, who calls Niko to inform him about his interview, is called Karen

Lenke til kommentar
- The taxi drivers will play a significant role into the gameplay. If Niko wants to go to point B, from point A, on the map, he can take the ride with just a push of a button.

- This time, taxi drivers will fulfill some special wishes for the Player. If Niko feels hungry, the Yellow Cab will drive him to the next Food restaurant. If Niko is hurt, then the taxi-driver will drive to the nearest hospital. So, each place is reachable, by taxi, in a matter of few seconds.

- Though, you can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.

- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.

- Niko Bellic uses his mobile phone and the Internet, on regular basis.

- On the streets of LC, the reporters saw - Ferrari, Volkswagen Jetta, BMWs, Mustangs, SUVs, delivery vans, garbage trucks.

- Niko's mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one.

- The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target.

- Improved target system with different hitzones.

- In the mission, which involves the killing of the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg, there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun).

Goldberg says: “I don’t fear guns. You know, guns don’t kill people - Videogames kill people.”

- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.

- The girl, in the artwork with lollipop, is named Lola and she is available for special hours.

Siden dette er oversatt fra tysk, så ta forbehold om oversettelsesfeil, f.eks. jeg tror det de mener med at de så ferarrier bmwer osv. er at de så biler som ligna på ferarrier og bmwer etc.

Btw:

Zwar kein Full-HD-Gerät, aber das ist nicht schlimm, denn vorerst werden alle Rockstar-Spiele nur in 720p, also mit 1280x720 Pixeln programmiert.

Ingen Full-HD denne gangen altså, dere som har tver som takler det får klare dere med 720p

Endret av Eremal
Lenke til kommentar

- Though' date=' you can't take the taxi ride, while police are after you.

- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.

[right']9114880[/snapback][/right]

Litt synd i grunn. Taxi ville jo ha vært en rimelig grei utvei, men det er jo greit å få litt utfordring og. 720p er det hvertfall ikke noe galt med, hverfall ikke for min tv. :p

Lenke til kommentar
* The camera is now positioned lower and more left when you sit in a car. According to Rockstar this gives a more realistic feeling. But there are still different camera settings.

* If you’re in a mission, the map not only shows a symbol, but even a line with the best route.

* You can walk, run or sprint. Latter will make you exhausted after a while.

Lenke til kommentar
Lurer på forskjellen mellom run og sprint. Kanskje man bruker den ene avtrekkeren til springing på xbox. Høres tøft ut.

9117732[/snapback]

Forskjellen er vel den samme som på de forrige spillene, hvor om du holdt X så sprinta du. Antagelig blir det LB eller (A) som er sprinteknappen på xbox, jeg kan ta feil though

Lenke til kommentar

Internett previews! Lite ny info, men et par småting er der. Feel free å lese de forskjellige previewsa, personlig har jeg lest kikizo sin og er vel fornøyd med det jeg leste.

Gamespot

CVG

GamesRadar

IGN

Kikizo

Team Xbox

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
Here's a few select notes taken from the above previews:

- The PlayStation 3 build of GTA IV is still "a week or two" behind the Xbox 360 version, and at the time it was yet to be shown to the press, but Rockstar promised Kikizo that they'll be demoing it on Sony's console soon. The Xbox 360 demo shown was 5 weeks old at the time, and the frame rate is said to have been improved immensely since the last demo, including the one showed at E3 which got some bad feedback on its frame rate.

- In Times Square, or Star Junction as it's known in GTA IV, a theatre show called T.S. Pirate was showing at the Thespian Theatre; a store called Liberty Cameras was also spotted.

- The main protagonist, Niko Bellic, is later referred to by his full first name as "Nikolai" in the demo.

- Little Jacob, a character in the game from which you can buy weapons, offers a 9MM, SMG and a Micro SMG, each costing $100.

- To enter a cab as a passenger, presumably any vehicle as well, you need to press Y on the 360 controller - as most of you know - this is the PlayStation controller's equivalent of its triangle button. In addition to either "trip-skipping" or experiencing the full trip - you can pay double the fare, causing the cab driver to drive twice as fast. Inside the cab there are various camera views from inside and outside that automatically changes every 5 seconds, one of which is from Niko's perspective looking and talking to the cab driver.

- The TW@ café, located north of Middle Park (Central Park) in Algonquin, advertises that you can get online for one dollar an hour. Niko can also pay by credit card for the "totally wireless" internet connection, suggesting Niko will this time have his own bank account. Previously we learned that Niko can access his funds at ATM's.

- Niko can access the internet at any computer in the game. He sits down at one at TW@ café by pressing the LB (L1) button, and the screen is displayed. The mouse pointer is controlled by way of the analogue stick.

- On his resume that he submits to acquire a job at Goldberg Ligner & Shyster (located at 44 Emerty Street, The Exchange, Algonquin), he indicates his skills as people management, coping with cultural differences, athletic ability, shooting, boxing, running, and swimming to a professional level - with his interests being world affairs, importing and exporting goods, and free market competition. All of this is submitted with other false claims, so we can't say for sure which is true.

- When Niko is phoned and scheduled an interview, the meeting is automatically listed into his organiser on his mobile phone. The cellphone network Niko uses is called "Whiz".

- Holding down "A" (X on PlayStation) allows Niko to run faster, though the control schemes are not yet finalized.

- The vehicle that is being driven during the demo has a GSP system in the car, and the recommended route for the mission that is taking place is showing in yellow at the bottom left of the screen. We presume you'll be able to plot your own destinations outside of missions.

- The default camera view behind the car is directed slightly to left this time round, this allows for a better view apparently.

- More evidence of the ability to eat is coming straight from Rockstar, apparently you'll be able to buy hot dogs yourself at the many stands around the game. This contradicts the first word we received from Rockstar's Dan Houser, who said that eating was taken out due to difficulties with changing the character's physical appearance and weight throughout the game. Could this mean they solved this, and that Niko can get fat, slim or muscular by doing weights? Time will tell.

- Street names pop up at the bottom right of the screen as you enter them. During the demo, areas spotted included Chinatown, Presidents City, Lancet, Hatton Gardens, The Triangle, Easton, Cod Row, Denver Avenue, Exeter Avenue, Northwood, East Holland, Middle Park East, Lancaster, Diamond Street, Calcium Street, Silicon Street, Quartz Street, and Ruby Street.

- Players have the ability to make use of either auto targeting or manual aim.

Reading through all of these articles, I might've missed one or two small things, but I'm going through all previous information and interesting quotes from Rockstar and listing this on the page I had mentioned. So stay tuned for that if you haven't completely followed the game over the past few months, or just want to go over all of it on one organised page.

Endret av Eremal
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...