Gå til innhold

Smash Bros siden oppdatert!

bjorna

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Subspace Emissary! Ser utrolig tøft ut :thumbup: Den lille filmen ser ikke ut til å loade, da. Er vel en del andre som vil se den også.

More than anything, Smash Bros. is a competitive action game.

Likte den setningen. Ser ut til at Sakurai også fokuserer litt på den mer kompetive delen av Smash, og ikke gjør Brawl til et casual party-spill :)

Lenke til kommentar

modea02_070803logo.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary is a robust side-scrolling action game!

- This is the Subspace Emissary! -

modea02_070803a-l.jpg

modea02_070803b-l.jpg

modea02_070803c-l.jpg

modea02_070803d-l.jpg

modea02_070803e-l.jpg

modea02_070803f-l.jpg

modea02_070803g-l.jpg

More than anything, Smash Bros. is a competitive action game. People have been kind enough to praise its multiplayer, but we’ve never been able to create a fully fleshed out single-player game.

This time, though, we’ve managed to create a complete side-scrolling action game. It’s storyline isn’t overwrought—it’s hastened along by a bunch of quick movies.

modea02_070803h-l.jpg

modea02_070803i-l.jpg

modea02_070803j-l.jpg

modea02_070803k-l.jpg

modea02_070803l-l.jpg

modea02_070803m-l.jpg

The Adventure mode also emphasizes character development. You’ll see many famous characters persevering under the weight of their personal histories, shouldering their unique burdens... It’s really something you won’t see anywhere else.

(Video)

With so many wonderful characters appearing together, it’s like a dream action game. We’re putting tons of fighting spirit into making this game, so I hope you’re all looking forward to it.

Oh, and this is all included in the same Game Disc, so rest easy.

Må bare i at dette er en av de bedre avsløringene fra siden! Er jo helt konge!

Men dette vil jo si at i denne modusen er det ikke trofeer som sloss, men de virkelige karakterene fra de forskjellige spillene?

The Adventure mode also emphasizes character development. You’ll see many famous characters persevering under the weight of their personal histories, shouldering their unique burdens... It’s really something you won’t see anywhere else.

En annen ting er at de ikke engang prøver å late som om de har en god historie på gang. Hvilket er bra for spillet da det ikke handler om historie. Jeg bøyer meg for Masahiro Sakurai & Co. :thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar

Jo. Det er riktig.

Nå har også Ganondorf og Sheik blitt annonsert!

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best

source

Endret av Fluesoppen
Lenke til kommentar
Jo. Det er riktig.

Nå har også Ganondorf og Sheik blitt annonsert!

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best

source

9200244[/snapback]

Det var gode nyheter. Ganondorf var vel en selvfølge, men Sheik var jeg ganske usikker på om fikk være med. Dette blir bra ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...